How Can We Make Sure James White Is In The Donk Contest?

if they do away with all the "gimmicks" and just throw the best 4-5 leapers out there it would be legit...
but they're not, there's so many politics involved now its basically just a popularity contest to groom up and coming stars in the L.....NBA sees its a good way to introduce casual fans to players that aren't household names yet....
and KIA pays very very well to have someone jump over their car during the contest...its a giant advertising/marketing event now.

that dunk... was a f*cking joke.. everyone that can dunk can do it.. i'd be more impressed if he'd dunk over the top of it.. the front of the car.. please... such a joke...

HOW CAN WE MAKE SURE JAMES WHITE IS IN THE DONK CONTEST?
I know NT is the most powerful website in the world, so can we do something to make this happen.

We have waited 8 years for this man to be in a donk contest. Literally. Other than Vince, nobody can (well could have) seen this dude with the donks.

What can we do?
why do you want to see a dudes ***

I wish Bill Walker didn't tear his ACL again for the 3252413th time :smh:

Progress!

Tell David stern to let my man James white compete In the dunk contest.. If u from the DMV u know
— Wale Folarin(@Wale) December 19, 2012
Best dunker ever RT @wale: Tell David stern to let my man James white compete In the dunk contest.. If u from the DMV u know
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) December 19, 2012
Shout out to my man @kdtrey5 and @wale for all the love. They know ima get the Dunk Contest back live again.
— James White (@Flight8) December 19, 2012

Havent read through any of the posts, but the thought of Gerald Green and James White in the same NBA Dunk Contest? :D :smokin

I'm 23 so I kinda 'grew up' with these guys. Played ball in HS and I'd always be reading Slam Mag about them. Watching endless dunk clips (many were probably posted on here).

If I'm not mistaken, James White went between the legs from the free throw line in a dunk contest :wow:

Random fact-- You guys know Gerald Green only has half a pinky on his right hand (I think it's his right)

I wish James White would throw in some lob dunks or teammate dunks from the FT line.... should help too since he's a little older

DCGrave
why do you want to see a dudes ***

be prepared to put your flame suit on, cause that was a dumb comment..
DCGraveDigger said donk and to my understanding donk means ***

Or old school Chevys.

I love the dunk contest, but unfortunately, Vince Carter killed it, literally.

View media item 177516

J-Rich says hi

hell... even the one he missed in 2004 was :wow: :wow: :wow:

I forgot how great J Rich's collection of dunks was.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

was it at the end of last year's dunk contest (or year before) where it was announced guys like Kobe and Lebron would travel the world recruiting guys for a Team Kobe or Team Lebron dunk contests? I remember seeing a commercial, but I guess they never went through with it?

Havent read through any of the posts, but the thought of Gerald Green and James White in the same NBA Dunk Contest? :D :smokin

I'm 23 so I kinda 'grew up' with these guys. Played ball in HS and I'd always be reading Slam Mag about them. Watching endless dunk clips (many were probably posted on here).

If I'm not mistaken, James White went between the legs from the free throw line in a dunk contest :wow:

Random fact-- You guys know Gerald Green only has half a pinky on his right hand (I think it's his right)

it's his ring finger. He had a ring on his finger and was dunking on a nerf hoop and the ring got caught in a nail.

View media item 190194

Last edited:
Why would anybody want to see james White dunk? Besides his groupies (DC is the president of that club) nobody gives a damn about White or the dunk contest. Just get rid of the All Star Weekend.

Back
Top Bottom