How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

If you invite a girl out just pay for her
laugh.gif
.  If she invites you somewhere then you can offer, but it's up to you at that point...

If you invite a girl out just pay for her
laugh.gif
.  If she invites you somewhere then you can offer, but it's up to you at that point...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Women who pay for dates >

You'd be surprised what hitting a woman's bottom can do.

this even though my current chick aint that type
30t6p3b.gif
....i aint trippin cause im moving on next year anyway 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Women who pay for dates >

You'd be surprised what hitting a woman's bottom can do.

this even though my current chick aint that type
30t6p3b.gif
....i aint trippin cause im moving on next year anyway 
nerd.gif

In a way, we're all paying for female companionship...whether it's spending gas to see her or picking her up, buying condoms...maybe, cracking a bottle and kicking back, or a traditional date consisting of dinner and a movie.

Personally, I think dinner and a movie is corny and played out and I'm quick to let a female know that. I wouldn't say it's expensive but there are better dates. Going out for dinner, you're often interrupted by a waitor/waitress. And then, you're eating and further getting interrupted with drink refills, "How's everything?"..."Would you like dessert?"...which could also hinder the conversation. Buy a few drinks and the $ starts piling up. Then, you go out to the movies and have to be quiet the entire time unless you want to be rude to those around you. Can't cop feels like you want to all while eating an $8 bucket of popcorn and a $5 drink with some $3 candy.
sick.gif

I'd rather buy some steaks up the street, grab a few sides, and show the girl that I can actually cook (turn on). Then, already have a cold bottle on deck and watch Netflix or even a movie in theatres on my laptop and connect it to the TV. Barely get halfway through...WIN.

Free companionship basically ended after college. Can't just have the girl walk across campus and into your dorm...or vice versa. Sure, there are females who will come to you 9/10 and all you have to do is open up the door, go back to your couch and smash. But let's be honest...the great majority of females down with that are basic.

In a way, we're all paying for female companionship...whether it's spending gas to see her or picking her up, buying condoms...maybe, cracking a bottle and kicking back, or a traditional date consisting of dinner and a movie.

Personally, I think dinner and a movie is corny and played out and I'm quick to let a female know that. I wouldn't say it's expensive but there are better dates. Going out for dinner, you're often interrupted by a waitor/waitress. And then, you're eating and further getting interrupted with drink refills, "How's everything?"..."Would you like dessert?"...which could also hinder the conversation. Buy a few drinks and the $ starts piling up. Then, you go out to the movies and have to be quiet the entire time unless you want to be rude to those around you. Can't cop feels like you want to all while eating an $8 bucket of popcorn and a $5 drink with some $3 candy.
sick.gif

I'd rather buy some steaks up the street, grab a few sides, and show the girl that I can actually cook (turn on). Then, already have a cold bottle on deck and watch Netflix or even a movie in theatres on my laptop and connect it to the TV. Barely get halfway through...WIN.

Free companionship basically ended after college. Can't just have the girl walk across campus and into your dorm...or vice versa. Sure, there are females who will come to you 9/10 and all you have to do is open up the door, go back to your couch and smash. But let's be honest...the great majority of females down with that are basic.

some of you guys...seem clueless. lol
if you ask her out...how do you honestly expect not to pay?

#jusaskin

some of you guys...seem clueless. lol
if you ask her out...how do you honestly expect not to pay?

#jusaskin

Cooking for a girl ona first date = doing too damn much and some girls might actually get freaked by it, it has happened to me, do this when there is already a connection beyond the physical.

Cooking for a girl ona first date = doing too damn much and some girls might actually get freaked by it, it has happened to me, do this when there is already a connection beyond the physical.

I'll pay for the 1st date, but I don't go all out. I had one girl who expected me to pay for the date, cab fare, and her train fare home etc, and that was our 1st and last date. Thankfully this new female I'm talkin' to doesn't need my money.

I'll pay for the 1st date, but I don't go all out. I had one girl who expected me to pay for the date, cab fare, and her train fare home etc, and that was our 1st and last date. Thankfully this new female I'm talkin' to doesn't need my money.

i pay whenever i ask a girl out. I feel awkward with girls paying, but from time to time i dont mind. if i dont have the money, i just dont go on dates simple as that lol

i pay whenever i ask a girl out. I feel awkward with girls paying, but from time to time i dont mind. if i dont have the money, i just dont go on dates simple as that lol

Going out to eat is an inconvenience now?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Can't cop a feel in the theater? That's why you hit the one with the arm rests that fold up
smokin.gif

If you got out to eat first why the hell would she want popcorn etc?

Cooking for a chick on a first date
roll.gif
Set the bar that high next thing you know you're working 3 jobs...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Can't cop a feel in the theater? That's why you hit the one with the arm rests that fold up
smokin.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

sick.gif

You HAD me until the last sentence. If a legit woman who has self respect knows that you are single, have your own crib, have a job, have things going for you AND is feeling you... and you do everything mentioned in the 3rd paragraph... it's lights out.  The longer a woman is out of college the thinner the dating pool gets... and women know this. So when she does find a good man who handles his business AND that man plays his part, it's over from there. She will go to great lengths to keep that man, even on night #1. The hard part is getting her there. But once you get her, you got her. #speakingfromexperience

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

sick.gif

You HAD me until the last sentence. If a legit woman who has self respect knows that you are single, have your own crib, have a job, have things going for you AND is feeling you... and you do everything mentioned in the 3rd paragraph... it's lights out.  The longer a woman is out of college the thinner the dating pool gets... and women know this. So when she does find a good man who handles his business AND that man plays his part, it's over from there. She will go to great lengths to keep that man, even on night #1. The hard part is getting her there. But once you get her, you got her. #speakingfromexperience

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

My scenario wasn't exclusive to the first date. Nah...I wouldn't cook for no girl first rip.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

My scenario wasn't exclusive to the first date. Nah...I wouldn't cook for no girl first rip.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

when you're dating a girl, it's more expected that you pay since you're courting her..

when you're in a relationship, it's more understood that you can't afford to support you and her so then the option of dutch comes into play

Back
Top Bottom