How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

when you're dating a girl, it's more expected that you pay since you're courting her..

when you're in a relationship, it's more understood that you can't afford to support you and her so then the option of dutch comes into play

me and my girl pay for each other all the time...I cop her kicks and she cop me kicks...actually convenient, because men sizes usually cost more :tongue: haha j/p

me and my girl pay for each other all the time...I cop her kicks and she cop me kicks...actually convenient, because men sizes usually cost more :tongue: haha j/p

that's why you get groupies
smokin.gif

Take broad to mcdonalds. Allow them to get 1 thing off the dollar menu if she looks dtf. If not, she can watch me eat my apple pies *shrug*

Take broad to mcdonalds. Allow them to get 1 thing off the dollar menu if she looks dtf. If not, she can watch me eat my apple pies *shrug*

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Exactly.

I wouldn't even spend 50 on a chick till like the 2nd or third date, but thats me. I know a ton of concerts and events and stuff so we'd go to that. My first date with my girl was at a Fader concert but we was friends before so i knew where her head was at.

If it's just some random girl and she's remotely attractive, she's getting pipe and all you gotta do is just be cool and pick her brain. No way I'm spending 50 or 70 on some girl I just met. Much less in NYC where you can go out for cheap if you know spots.

If she's cool she'll understand. Most of my female friends don't even trip on that stuff beCause they can pay for themselves
laugh.gif
My man KSteezy said 50-70 as if it is a dollar or something. That is a whole months internet bill. I view that as too much for a first date. I probably don't know this woman from a can of paint. Why is she worthy of my $?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Exactly.

I wouldn't even spend 50 on a chick till like the 2nd or third date, but thats me. I know a ton of concerts and events and stuff so we'd go to that. My first date with my girl was at a Fader concert but we was friends before so i knew where her head was at.

If it's just some random girl and she's remotely attractive, she's getting pipe and all you gotta do is just be cool and pick her brain. No way I'm spending 50 or 70 on some girl I just met. Much less in NYC where you can go out for cheap if you know spots.

If she's cool she'll understand. Most of my female friends don't even trip on that stuff beCause they can pay for themselves
laugh.gif
My man KSteezy said 50-70 as if it is a dollar or something. That is a whole months internet bill. I view that as too much for a first date. I probably don't know this woman from a can of paint. Why is she worthy of my $?

when I had a job i would pay... But now I don't have one, I don't even ask chicks on dates, make them come to my crib

when I had a job i would pay... But now I don't have one, I don't even ask chicks on dates, make them come to my crib

I pay most of the time if we're going to a movie or something but I'm a cheap %*@ dude anyway
laugh.gif
. If the girl is cool enough, she'd alternate who pays on each date. I ain't bout to keep paying for some punani
indifferent.gif

I pay most of the time if we're going to a movie or something but I'm a cheap %*@ dude anyway
laugh.gif
. If the girl is cool enough, she'd alternate who pays on each date. I ain't bout to keep paying for some punani
indifferent.gif

I'll pay anytime if I hit shorty up to go out...I'm not big on dates tho so lately chicks been hittitn me talkin bout they wanna do this and that, but then they say I'm puttin the money up...I tell em if they wanna go do something that bad they either paying or they can hit one of their other dudes up...

I'll pay anytime if I hit shorty up to go out...I'm not big on dates tho so lately chicks been hittitn me talkin bout they wanna do this and that, but then they say I'm puttin the money up...I tell em if they wanna go do something that bad they either paying or they can hit one of their other dudes up...

damn shame we usually have to pay. i was dating this chick and she paid for my expensive %%% meal on ym bday. Thought I was doing it. When I have my own crib, second date is always gonna be at my crib. Just drop the line about how you love to cook and they will be moist. lol

damn shame we usually have to pay. i was dating this chick and she paid for my expensive %%% meal on ym bday. Thought I was doing it. When I have my own crib, second date is always gonna be at my crib. Just drop the line about how you love to cook and they will be moist. lol

fleet week just started here in nyc.

almost all the events are free, except the intrepid and air and space museum.

grab some grub afterwards, nomsayin.

fleet week just started here in nyc.

almost all the events are free, except the intrepid and air and space museum.

grab some grub afterwards, nomsayin.

Back
Top Bottom