How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

hanging out in group situations
phone convos
email

you can know someone pretty well before going on a 1 on 1 date..
and while it's true.. you don't know if you're truly compatible until a few dates....but I'm not cheap..and I like to go somewhere where I'm going to enjoy myself and the food..the companionship is just icing

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hoodrats can be dimes
uhh no.. that contradicts the definition of a dime. being a dime has to do with how a girl carries herself as well, its not just about the face or her assets. 
if thats the case then when do guys on nt label girls as dimes when they dont even know their personalities lol
My boyfriend usually pays when we go out, but I also offer to take him out too. So its not like one person is always paying.

hoodrats can be dimes
uhh no.. that contradicts the definition of a dime. being a dime has to do with how a girl carries herself as well, its not just about the face or her assets. 
if thats the case then when do guys on nt label girls as dimes when they dont even know their personalities lol
My boyfriend usually pays when we go out, but I also offer to take him out too. So its not like one person is always paying.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

phone convos
email

and while it's true.. you don't know if you're truly compatible until a few dates....but I'm not cheap..and I like to go somewhere where I'm going to enjoy myself and the food..the companionship is just icing
It seems like you are talking about girls that you have already knew. And not NEW girls.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

phone convos
email

It seems like you are talking about girls that you have already knew. And not NEW girls.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

DC for some spending money is secondary to spending time being thoughtful in order to save money, specially if we are talkin 30-50$...to me taking a chick to an outdoor free movie on a first date is a little too much, those are thoughtful dates that I rather save for later on....I guess we have a reverse perception on how to go about dating, I can live with that bro.

yeah bro...

if there was an outdoor movie, i would DEF take my girl...

come to think of it... we need to make a super romantic/cheap date thread...

cuz last time me and my girl we went to the park... 
devil.gif
devil.gif

outdoor buns >> indoor buns...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

DC for some spending money is secondary to spending time being thoughtful in order to save money, specially if we are talkin 30-50$...to me taking a chick to an outdoor free movie on a first date is a little too much, those are thoughtful dates that I rather save for later on....I guess we have a reverse perception on how to go about dating, I can live with that bro.

yeah bro...

if there was an outdoor movie, i would DEF take my girl...

come to think of it... we need to make a super romantic/cheap date thread...

cuz last time me and my girl we went to the park... 
devil.gif
devil.gif

outdoor buns >> indoor buns...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lol@Jcrews spokesperson calling everyone cheap... iwuvyouthoK

grin.gif
I'm saying though...
laugh.gif
I'm still shocked this thread has gone this far over 30-50$

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lol@Jcrews spokesperson calling everyone cheap... iwuvyouthoK

grin.gif
I'm saying though...
laugh.gif
I'm still shocked this thread has gone this far over 30-50$

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by cguy610

DC, you don't spend any money period so we have to keep it in perspective.  For many of us, we can go out and blow $50-60 at the bar with the fellas on a given night, so it's not a big deal.  I still ain't just taking any random chick out to dinner though. 
This is the kind of mentality I would expect from whoever I'm going out with.
Question. (again). If I booked you at the club, and our first two outting (summer) were to a park and to an outdoor free movie.

What would you think of me. You had a good time with me at those places. Does not spending $ on you make you think any less of me?
First you wouldn't book me at a club. I don't take the guys I meet at clubs seriously. To answer the ? no I wouldn't think less of you but on the other hand if you think treating is rewarding me we just won't work out. What are you rewarding me for? If it hasn't been established before we go out that I'm someone worthy of being around just don't ask me out. I don't think spending money is equal to someones company, getting to know them or the experience you have with them. I don't put a price tag on the people I surround myself with and I wouldn't expect to have a price tag put on me.
Yea I believe in starting out small and then "rewarding" down the line. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by cguy610

DC, you don't spend any money period so we have to keep it in perspective.  For many of us, we can go out and blow $50-60 at the bar with the fellas on a given night, so it's not a big deal.  I still ain't just taking any random chick out to dinner though. 
This is the kind of mentality I would expect from whoever I'm going out with.
Question. (again). If I booked you at the club, and our first two outting (summer) were to a park and to an outdoor free movie.

What would you think of me. You had a good time with me at those places. Does not spending $ on you make you think any less of me?
First you wouldn't book me at a club. I don't take the guys I meet at clubs seriously. To answer the ? no I wouldn't think less of you but on the other hand if you think treating is rewarding me we just won't work out. What are you rewarding me for? If it hasn't been established before we go out that I'm someone worthy of being around just don't ask me out. I don't think spending money is equal to someones company, getting to know them or the experience you have with them. I don't put a price tag on the people I surround myself with and I wouldn't expect to have a price tag put on me.
Yea I believe in starting out small and then "rewarding" down the line. 

I've come to the conclusion that all the female replies in this thread need to be taken with a grain of salt. A grain weighing the same as a 32kg kettle-bell.

I feel that these situations are Dependant upon the "feeling" you get from someone your trying to get to know in a more intimate sense.

It's a fact that men still sometimes get played when taking a girl on a date even though they got a good "feeling" about them but imho for me to take a girl out I need to either really find them attractive and been able to chat with them for a while to see what their about, been talking to a girl for a while and know somewhat what they're about and that's it. Like I said in my previous reply, you need to but the superficial details past you when taking a girl out and spending dough on her...otherwise your just playing the probability game that you'll get a 2nd date or a relationship out of it.

I've come to the conclusion that all the female replies in this thread need to be taken with a grain of salt. A grain weighing the same as a 32kg kettle-bell.

I feel that these situations are Dependant upon the "feeling" you get from someone your trying to get to know in a more intimate sense.

It's a fact that men still sometimes get played when taking a girl on a date even though they got a good "feeling" about them but imho for me to take a girl out I need to either really find them attractive and been able to chat with them for a while to see what their about, been talking to a girl for a while and know somewhat what they're about and that's it. Like I said in my previous reply, you need to but the superficial details past you when taking a girl out and spending dough on her...otherwise your just playing the probability game that you'll get a 2nd date or a relationship out of it.

Originally Posted by babycakes

hoodrats can be dimes
Right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babycakes

hoodrats can be dimes
Right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom