How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

How can you get that I go on blind dates from anything I have said? Not understanding that but ok.

But I just prefer not to spend my money on people that I could very well never see again. Nothing wrong with precaution in my eyes. But that is childish to some, oh well.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How can you get that I go on blind dates from anything I have said? Not understanding that but ok.

But I just prefer not to spend my money on people that I could very well never see again. Nothing wrong with precaution in my eyes. But that is childish to some, oh well.

DC, you don't spend any money period so we have to keep it in perspective.  For many of us, we can go out and blow $50-60 at the bar with the fellas on a given night, so it's not a big deal.  I still ain't just taking any random chick out to dinner though. 

DC, you don't spend any money period so we have to keep it in perspective.  For many of us, we can go out and blow $50-60 at the bar with the fellas on a given night, so it's not a big deal.  I still ain't just taking any random chick out to dinner though. 

If you walking up to some random girl in the street and right off the bat asking her to dinner then I see why you would have a problem dropping $$$ but then again WHO DOES THAT?!...if you have spoken to a girl several times and then go on your first date and you have issues dropping 10-20$ on her plate, then you should rethink your outlook on dating
roll.gif

If you walking up to some random girl in the street and right off the bat asking her to dinner then I see why you would have a problem dropping $$$ but then again WHO DOES THAT?!...if you have spoken to a girl several times and then go on your first date and you have issues dropping 10-20$ on her plate, then you should rethink your outlook on dating
roll.gif

sont have a girl but my girl buys me kicks clothes food come threw let me smang all that

Its all in the mind

sont have a girl but my girl buys me kicks clothes food come threw let me smang all that

Its all in the mind

if i take a chik out, its for my entertainment and what i wanna do.

bunch-of tightwads in here!!! get ya weight up fellas!!!

if i take a chik out, its for my entertainment and what i wanna do.

bunch-of tightwads in here!!! get ya weight up fellas!!!

I do have noticed that if a lady is well off, has a nice career and carries her own weight, then she is a lot more likely to treat you/split it. Younger females, those under 23, expect to be treated every time (yes, there are exceptions). I personally think it's common courtesy for chick to treat you down the lead (2nd, or 3rd date) but for first dates, I think it's only right if the guy pays.

I do have noticed that if a lady is well off, has a nice career and carries her own weight, then she is a lot more likely to treat you/split it. Younger females, those under 23, expect to be treated every time (yes, there are exceptions). I personally think it's common courtesy for chick to treat you down the lead (2nd, or 3rd date) but for first dates, I think it's only right if the guy pays.

Gender roles have some of you dudes trapped...

I take a girl out for coffee first, if shes worth the extra time, then and THEN only do i even think about spending any money and/or effort on dinner+date

50+ dollars on a first date with some girl Ive mostly texted...
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Gender roles have some of you dudes trapped...

I take a girl out for coffee first, if shes worth the extra time, then and THEN only do i even think about spending any money and/or effort on dinner+date

50+ dollars on a first date with some girl Ive mostly texted...
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

This is the kind of mentality I would expect from whoever I'm going out with.

Originally Posted by cguy610

This is the kind of mentality I would expect from whoever I'm going out with.

At the end of the day, you gotta do what works for you.

If you can bag the chicks you want to bag, and not spend money, handle your biz.

If you're not getting any quality women without spending money on them, then you gotta adjust your strategy. (Either by paying for dates or being more focused on finding a life partner vs. casual dating)

At the end of the day, you gotta do what works for you.

If you can bag the chicks you want to bag, and not spend money, handle your biz.

If you're not getting any quality women without spending money on them, then you gotta adjust your strategy. (Either by paying for dates or being more focused on finding a life partner vs. casual dating)

Back
Top Bottom