How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

got a serious question to all those sayin they dont pay for dates and dont drop any bread...

do yall just like doing nice things?

i mean... i just so happen to like going to nice spots to eat, theme parks, gun ranges, jet ski-ing...

more times than not i look at it as "hey, i like to do XYZ... do you wanna come? if not, then i'll most likely find someone else, or do it regardless."

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

^ You have to keep the median NT age in mind, too. You and I are probably on the older end of the spectrum, here (I'm 25). When I was 17 I could see myself whining about $50 for a simple date. Now, if I come out of a dinner date with a $50 tab, I'm relieved. I always get a cheap bottle of wine since it's usually the cost of like three glasses. So Dinner is typically $60-70, and then we go to the bar/club after. Then again, I've dated some expensive women in my days. Funny thing is, the girls that were closer to the middle socioeconomic classes were the ones most willing to pay. The girls who had been spoiled their entire life expected eeeeveerrrrything... whether you choose to be a total simp or not is up to you. I'm not a sugar daddy, so I know where to draw the line.

Again, I am not arguing about being broke from spending 50-70 dollars. I understand that two people eating at a decent place will have that type of bill. I am simply saying that until a female proves she is worthy, I am not spending 25-35 dollars on her eating a meal. I would rather not spend anything (on a first date) if I am trying to "get to know her."

You are KSteezy are morphing my argument

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

^ You have to keep the median NT age in mind, too. You and I are probably on the older end of the spectrum, here (I'm 25). When I was 17 I could see myself whining about $50 for a simple date. Now, if I come out of a dinner date with a $50 tab, I'm relieved. I always get a cheap bottle of wine since it's usually the cost of like three glasses. So Dinner is typically $60-70, and then we go to the bar/club after. Then again, I've dated some expensive women in my days. Funny thing is, the girls that were closer to the middle socioeconomic classes were the ones most willing to pay. The girls who had been spoiled their entire life expected eeeeveerrrrything... whether you choose to be a total simp or not is up to you. I'm not a sugar daddy, so I know where to draw the line.

Again, I am not arguing about being broke from spending 50-70 dollars. I understand that two people eating at a decent place will have that type of bill. I am simply saying that until a female proves she is worthy, I am not spending 25-35 dollars on her eating a meal. I would rather not spend anything (on a first date) if I am trying to "get to know her."

You are KSteezy are morphing my argument

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I don't know why anyone would ever listen to DC, son stupid. Look how long son been here chatting up like he's a boss with these females, we ain't never seen his pic, he's ghost in pygf/wife threads, never drops getting it cracking volumes, and he idolizes and seeks lessons from some mack dude. If you know so much why you subscribe to educational talk shows? not saying you gotta do any of those, but typing the way he types he should. Dude is just an insecure cornball who prolly doesn't even get buns, if he does they ain't quality.
You got me figured out.

I don't know why anyone would ever listen to DC, son stupid. Look how long son been here chatting up like he's a boss with these females, we ain't never seen his pic, he's ghost in pygf/wife threads, never drops getting it cracking volumes, and he idolizes and seeks lessons from some mack dude. If you know so much why you subscribe to educational talk shows? not saying you gotta do any of those, but typing the way he types he should. Dude is just an insecure cornball who prolly doesn't even get buns, if he does they ain't quality.
You got me figured out.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You got me figured out.

i gotta step in on on few of the comments Mark Anthony. Some i agree, some i dont.

i dont agree w/ you saying idolizing a mack dude. its not about idolizing, its just about getting a different perspective. i mean, the "mack dude" you talkin about has really shown me to open my eyes to some stuff. i also have learned that you shouldn't shun anyone for their opinion, and the way they think...

i have a completely different outlook, and look at "why" something happens instead of "what" happens... dealing with women, money, and life... b/c when you figure out "why", then you can prevent/repeat the action... so to say "you act like you got it figured out, but you still listen to others" is kinda ridiculous. i seen one of the greatest quotes HERE on NT.... "A fool learns from his own mistakes, but a wise man learns from the mistakes of others"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT... about DC not gettin buns, posting chicks, or discussing life... I kinda agree... I mean, DC posts alot of good stuff... but i have YET to see him post something about a healthy relationship, or even down to just feeling a chick...

i like alot of what DC says... but i think sometimes, there's no UPSIDE with him... i dont lurk on his words everyday, though...

Not tryin to speak on you in third person DC... feel free to lemme know what's the dealie... valid points always cause reasonably objective people to see the other side, so that's all i'm asking for...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You got me figured out.

i gotta step in on on few of the comments Mark Anthony. Some i agree, some i dont.

i dont agree w/ you saying idolizing a mack dude. its not about idolizing, its just about getting a different perspective. i mean, the "mack dude" you talkin about has really shown me to open my eyes to some stuff. i also have learned that you shouldn't shun anyone for their opinion, and the way they think...

i have a completely different outlook, and look at "why" something happens instead of "what" happens... dealing with women, money, and life... b/c when you figure out "why", then you can prevent/repeat the action... so to say "you act like you got it figured out, but you still listen to others" is kinda ridiculous. i seen one of the greatest quotes HERE on NT.... "A fool learns from his own mistakes, but a wise man learns from the mistakes of others"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT... about DC not gettin buns, posting chicks, or discussing life... I kinda agree... I mean, DC posts alot of good stuff... but i have YET to see him post something about a healthy relationship, or even down to just feeling a chick...

i like alot of what DC says... but i think sometimes, there's no UPSIDE with him... i dont lurk on his words everyday, though...

Not tryin to speak on you in third person DC... feel free to lemme know what's the dealie... valid points always cause reasonably objective people to see the other side, so that's all i'm asking for...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

got a serious question to all those sayin they dont pay for dates and dont drop any bread...

i mean... i just so happen to like going to nice spots to eat, theme parks, gun ranges, jet ski-ing...

more times than not i look at it as "hey, i like to do XYZ... do you wanna come? if not, then i'll most likely find someone else, or do it regardless."

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
This is where I was coming from but I got %*@* for it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
This is where I was coming from but I got %*@* for it.
laugh.gif

I just rather not speak on my personal life on here. That is all that is about honestly. I am a private dude so that is why nobody knows my age, location (some might think they do), job, or relationship status.

Making assumptions might be fun for you all but it really doesn't matter to me. I don't feel the need to validate anything on here. I just keep things on a general level.

I just rather not speak on my personal life on here. That is all that is about honestly. I am a private dude so that is why nobody knows my age, location (some might think they do), job, or relationship status.

Making assumptions might be fun for you all but it really doesn't matter to me. I don't feel the need to validate anything on here. I just keep things on a general level.

You a lame

You a lame

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I live in New York though so there are tons of places to get 2 delicious meals and a few beers for $30. I'll pay a couple of times and then if/when I decide I'm not feeling him he's in the hole less than 100 bucks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I live in New York though so there are tons of places to get 2 delicious meals and a few beers for $30. I'll pay a couple of times and then if/when I decide I'm not feeling him he's in the hole less than 100 bucks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

You a lame
And I have never denied that.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

You a lame
And I have never denied that.

I have heard a female say that spending $ on her on the first date shows that you can take care of her long time. I made her repeat it 3 times and think about it and then she broke down and admitted it was stupid. She said it was something her mother told her.

this S!!! mother's be tellin their daughters (aka my current girl) will likely bring our relationship to an end. S!!! is ridic
mad.gif

I have heard a female say that spending $ on her on the first date shows that you can take care of her long time. I made her repeat it 3 times and think about it and then she broke down and admitted it was stupid. She said it was something her mother told her.

this S!!! mother's be tellin their daughters (aka my current girl) will likely bring our relationship to an end. S!!! is ridic
mad.gif

Ya, I think you are just a very private person, which is not wrong.

You actually intrigue me. I like the fact you post topics that inflict debate and discussion even if I disagree with you. It gives me more insight overall.   

You actually intrigue me. I like the fact you post topics that inflict debate and discussion even if I disagree with you. It gives me more insight overall.   

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Whatever the scenario might be, deal with it with a sense of maturity, don't come off like 50$ are gonna break the bank fam...if it is you have no business inviting anyone out to begin with....you invite you pay.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Damn us poor folk cant be seeing the light of day with females man. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Whatever the scenario might be, deal with it with a sense of maturity, don't come off like 50$ are gonna break the bank fam...if it is you have no business inviting anyone out to begin with....you invite you pay.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Damn us poor folk cant be seeing the light of day with females man. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Better hit that PM button bro

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Better hit that PM button bro

Back
Top Bottom