How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

#1. 1st date shouldn't be no more than $50. $60 at the most. If its only dinner, then the bill should barely get past $40. I have a way of getting chicks to pay the 1st time, but I'm too tired to get into it right now. Anyway, on to #2.

#2. Take her home that night, and put in work.

#3. On the 2nd date, simply say "You treatin?" If you put in work properly the night after the 1st date, she will say yes. If not, drop her. At that point you're saved under her phone as "Free Meal" or "Meal ticket" or any other variation.

Fin

#1. 1st date shouldn't be no more than $50. $60 at the most. If its only dinner, then the bill should barely get past $40. I have a way of getting chicks to pay the 1st time, but I'm too tired to get into it right now. Anyway, on to #2.

#2. Take her home that night, and put in work.

#3. On the 2nd date, simply say "You treatin?" If you put in work properly the night after the 1st date, she will say yes. If not, drop her. At that point you're saved under her phone as "Free Meal" or "Meal ticket" or any other variation.

Fin

yup some women have a complex of showing the world how independent they are and you might actually offend them by not allowing them to cover, in that case I'd compromise and go dutch, as a man that +%@% would hurt my ego if I didn't come off with anything
roll.gif
she's definately getting a second date though
smokin.gif

Whatever the scenario might be, deal with it with a sense of maturity, don't come off like 50$ are gonna break the bank fam...if it is you have no business inviting anyone out to begin with....you invite you pay.

yup some women have a complex of showing the world how independent they are and you might actually offend them by not allowing them to cover, in that case I'd compromise and go dutch, as a man that +%@% would hurt my ego if I didn't come off with anything
roll.gif
she's definately getting a second date though
smokin.gif

Whatever the scenario might be, deal with it with a sense of maturity, don't come off like 50$ are gonna break the bank fam...if it is you have no business inviting anyone out to begin with....you invite you pay.

To keep it G, the very first date me and my lady went on 3 years ago, she OFFERED to pay. I came with my money in hand ready to take care of the bill and she insisted that she pay for it...I've paid for every date since
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To keep it G, the very first date me and my lady went on 3 years ago, she OFFERED to pay. I came with my money in hand ready to take care of the bill and she insisted that she pay for it...I've paid for every date since
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I offered, then I'll pay. Simple as that. However dating for my college budget gets to expensive so I keep it minimal. Maybe a 3x a month

If I offered, then I'll pay. Simple as that. However dating for my college budget gets to expensive so I keep it minimal. Maybe a 3x a month

If im dating a chick then I always pay but after like 5-6 months I dont feel guilty saying "you got this one babe?"

If im dating a chick then I always pay but after like 5-6 months I dont feel guilty saying "you got this one babe?"

If YOU asked HER out, I say no shame in paying.

but on the real, how uncreative do you guys gotta be if the only thing you can think of is dinner and a movie?

Buy some food to go (or make something yourself), grab a laptop, take her to a secluded spot with a nice view (go somethere where you can see stars) and make up some story about how this place is meaningful or some ^%#$, then proceed to handle your biz. 30 bone tops, and you got a cute story for your first date.

If YOU asked HER out, I say no shame in paying.

but on the real, how uncreative do you guys gotta be if the only thing you can think of is dinner and a movie?

Buy some food to go (or make something yourself), grab a laptop, take her to a secluded spot with a nice view (go somethere where you can see stars) and make up some story about how this place is meaningful or some ^%#$, then proceed to handle your biz. 30 bone tops, and you got a cute story for your first date.

The fact that it's so expected in today's society that I pay for a girl makes the effect that much greater when I sit there just paying for myself.
laugh.gif

The hell she do to get my money like that already?

What exactly makes you think that it's only hoodrats and such that will stand for a dude not paying? Hoodrats have simps at their heels too and they'd probably expect more payment with that inflated ego they carry around.

Plus.... why even do dinner and a movie?
laugh.gif

The fact that it's so expected in today's society that I pay for a girl makes the effect that much greater when I sit there just paying for myself.
laugh.gif

The hell she do to get my money like that already?

What exactly makes you think that it's only hoodrats and such that will stand for a dude not paying? Hoodrats have simps at their heels too and they'd probably expect more payment with that inflated ego they carry around.

Plus.... why even do dinner and a movie?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

when you're dating a girl, it's more expected that you pay since you're courting her.. go dutch.

when you're in a relationship, it's more understood that you can't afford to support you and her so then the option of dutch comes into play pay for her cuz that is your wife or fiance' or someone you are committed too.
**fixed

if im dating a chic..yea i'll pop for the 1st 2 or 3 times...but im dating you...you're not taking me for a free meal ticket..there is no commitment between us so if you enjoy my company then yea you can treat me as well...and besides chics who have money to treat always get put on the top of the list as far as relationship status goes.

ladies>>>girls

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

when you're dating a girl, it's more expected that you pay since you're courting her.. go dutch.

when you're in a relationship, it's more understood that you can't afford to support you and her so then the option of dutch comes into play pay for her cuz that is your wife or fiance' or someone you are committed too.
**fixed

if im dating a chic..yea i'll pop for the 1st 2 or 3 times...but im dating you...you're not taking me for a free meal ticket..there is no commitment between us so if you enjoy my company then yea you can treat me as well...and besides chics who have money to treat always get put on the top of the list as far as relationship status goes.

ladies>>>girls

Back
Top Bottom