How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Pick cheap, yet reasonable date options. Go to the park or something, then cut it short before dinner time.
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

reminds me of that scene in Half Baked.. where they end up at a hotdog stand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Pick cheap, yet reasonable date options. Go to the park or something, then cut it short before dinner time.
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

reminds me of that scene in Half Baked.. where they end up at a hotdog stand.
laugh.gif

Some of you guys don't know the true definition of "simp." If you're on a casual date with your girl/wifey and pay for dinner and a movie, that doesn't make you a simp..If you're taking a jumpoff out for a $160 dinner, then you're a simp...Otherwise, you're just taking care of your girl like you're supposed to.

Some of you guys don't know the true definition of "simp." If you're on a casual date with your girl/wifey and pay for dinner and a movie, that doesn't make you a simp..If you're taking a jumpoff out for a $160 dinner, then you're a simp...Otherwise, you're just taking care of your girl like you're supposed to.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

The truth about women in 2011 is this: keep in mind that shes talking to other dudes. Even if she's single, there's the dude she gets pipe from consistently

With that said, budget your dates accordingly. When I was single, I used to go to Starbucks and Central Park then get a bite to eat after. Who cares iif it looks cheap. If you have a attitude like you don't care, they won't know any better. Besides, on your first dates you don't know this chick from the next so why should you go hard?

just be easy. Women don't respect dudes who go all out when they first meet them. Theyll take it but they won't respect it

QFT I always keep in mind that somebody is piping .That's what makes me not pay overall she has to show some actual interest.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

The truth about women in 2011 is this: keep in mind that shes talking to other dudes. Even if she's single, there's the dude she gets pipe from consistently

With that said, budget your dates accordingly. When I was single, I used to go to Starbucks and Central Park then get a bite to eat after. Who cares iif it looks cheap. If you have a attitude like you don't care, they won't know any better. Besides, on your first dates you don't know this chick from the next so why should you go hard?

just be easy. Women don't respect dudes who go all out when they first meet them. Theyll take it but they won't respect it

QFT I always keep in mind that somebody is piping .That's what makes me not pay overall she has to show some actual interest.

Exactly.

I wouldn't even spend 50 on a chick till like the 2nd or third date, but thats me. I know a ton of concerts and events and stuff so we'd go to that. My first date with my girl was at a Fader concert but we was friends before so i knew where her head was at.

If it's just some random girl and she's remotely attractive, she's getting pipe and all you gotta do is just be cool and pick her brain. No way I'm spending 50 or 70 on some girl I just met. Much less in NYC where you can go out for cheap if you know spots.

If she's cool she'll understand. Most of my female friends don't even trip on that stuff beCause they can pay for themselves

Exactly.

I wouldn't even spend 50 on a chick till like the 2nd or third date, but thats me. I know a ton of concerts and events and stuff so we'd go to that. My first date with my girl was at a Fader concert but we was friends before so i knew where her head was at.

If it's just some random girl and she's remotely attractive, she's getting pipe and all you gotta do is just be cool and pick her brain. No way I'm spending 50 or 70 on some girl I just met. Much less in NYC where you can go out for cheap if you know spots.

If she's cool she'll understand. Most of my female friends don't even trip on that stuff beCause they can pay for themselves

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Is the recession hitting that hard that you have trouble covering dinner and a movie?

#POOR

mancard...GONE!
i was seriously expecting a female to be the first one to say that
30t6p3b.gif

dating is prostitution... i have indulged but i don't agree with the "standard"

Is the recession hitting that hard that you have trouble covering dinner and a movie?

#POOR

mancard...GONE!
i was seriously expecting a female to be the first one to say that
30t6p3b.gif

dating is prostitution... i have indulged but i don't agree with the "standard"

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I don't pay at first but I let them know beforehand. If they don't want to go off that cool with me but I don't want to go all in at first paying for chilling with a chick. Once we further along don't mind doing that at all and most girls don't have no problem with it.

How do you even bring that up without sounding like a cheap %+#?I mean we are literally talking chump change here, 50-70$ at most....yet dudes drop 3-4X that amount on a pair of kicks with ease...it's a date, a first impression, which can lead to many great things or at the very least one more body count.
What do you do if you offer and the girl still refuses?

I have no problem with paying or offering at all...but I'm not going to push an issue just to prove I can pay the bill and be the "man" in the situation
laugh.gif

certain women are just set on that mentality of taking care of themselves even on a date with a male of interest

I've never gone on a first date where I allowed a female to pay for me, I let them cover the tip...but if I incited you out, then to me you are worth the 50-70$ I'm about to spend...depending on how the date goes I'll make the decision of going further, but I'll be damb if I'm to sit back and let a female I invited out pay for me...no matter how you look at it it looks bad, specially on a first date fellas

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I don't pay at first but I let them know beforehand. If they don't want to go off that cool with me but I don't want to go all in at first paying for chilling with a chick. Once we further along don't mind doing that at all and most girls don't have no problem with it.

How do you even bring that up without sounding like a cheap %+#?I mean we are literally talking chump change here, 50-70$ at most....yet dudes drop 3-4X that amount on a pair of kicks with ease...it's a date, a first impression, which can lead to many great things or at the very least one more body count.

I have no problem with paying or offering at all...but I'm not going to push an issue just to prove I can pay the bill and be the "man" in the situation
laugh.gif

certain women are just set on that mentality of taking care of themselves even on a date with a male of interest

I've never gone on a first date where I allowed a female to pay for me, I let them cover the tip...but if I incited you out, then to me you are worth the 50-70$ I'm about to spend...depending on how the date goes I'll make the decision of going further, but I'll be damb if I'm to sit back and let a female I invited out pay for me...no matter how you look at it it looks bad, specially on a first date fellas

if you pay the first time, she's gonna expect you to pay every other time and the time you don't she won't be happy.

you let her pay for her own meal or movie ticket the first couple of times, then randomly offer to pay for the date and she'll instantly become moist because she thinks you want her more, simply because you finally spent money on her.

if you pay the first time, she's gonna expect you to pay every other time and the time you don't she won't be happy.

you let her pay for her own meal or movie ticket the first couple of times, then randomly offer to pay for the date and she'll instantly become moist because she thinks you want her more, simply because you finally spent money on her.

^^^bro it's a movie ticket and a meal
roll.gif
you dudes sounding like we talkin about a weekend getaway to the south of France...
roll.gif

^^^bro it's a movie ticket and a meal
roll.gif
you dudes sounding like we talkin about a weekend getaway to the south of France...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

I've never spent more than 50$ total on women in my life
19 years of swag 

pimp.gif

u mirin, simp?
indifferent.gif
 either you're broke, never had a girl, or a virgin. how do you come off saying 50/50? being that you havent spent more then 50. dinners usually cost 10-15 at a restaurant with a drink you'd be cheap if you didn't throw like a twenty at least covering your part. 

but nah fam you doing it.

Originally Posted by calikev34

I've never spent more than 50$ total on women in my life
19 years of swag 

pimp.gif

u mirin, simp?
indifferent.gif
 either you're broke, never had a girl, or a virgin. how do you come off saying 50/50? being that you havent spent more then 50. dinners usually cost 10-15 at a restaurant with a drink you'd be cheap if you didn't throw like a twenty at least covering your part. 

but nah fam you doing it.

laugh.gif

I hear where you're coming from ...Like I said I'm always willing and offering to pay, that's never a problem

I dont expect anything from anyone. period.

My point isnt that I'm looking for a handout
laugh.gif

People act like they never met a female with a personal agenda of paying for a dinner, regardless of how much you offered
laugh.gif

Not every date I've been on was offered by me either, I've been invited out...of course if I offered I expect to pay

laugh.gif

I hear where you're coming from ...Like I said I'm always willing and offering to pay, that's never a problem

I dont expect anything from anyone. period.

My point isnt that I'm looking for a handout
laugh.gif

People act like they never met a female with a personal agenda of paying for a dinner, regardless of how much you offered
laugh.gif

Not every date I've been on was offered by me either, I've been invited out...of course if I offered I expect to pay

Back
Top Bottom