Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

I'm not a Heat fan or hater so it's not a big deal to me.  I'd rather have the Mavs win it though.

I'm not a Heat fan or hater so it's not a big deal to me.  I'd rather have the Mavs win it though.

How I handle any other championship when my team is not involved. Care for a second then go in with life

How I handle any other championship when my team is not involved. Care for a second then go in with life

I'll come in and give props to H3at, Will, Triz, bdis, mr2cool, JordanDon and the one dude I talk too on Twitter from here but I don't know what his SN is.  They are the only Heat fans that have been around longer than 10 months. 

Then I'll give props to Allen and Osh for their favorite players getting rings. 

The rest of the clowns I won't even listen too, they'll have no idea what they talkin about, they'll just be on that frontrunner plan. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit
You right, I forgot to mention him, my bad. 

I'll come in and give props to H3at, Will, Triz, bdis, mr2cool, JordanDon and the one dude I talk too on Twitter from here but I don't know what his SN is.  They are the only Heat fans that have been around longer than 10 months. 

Then I'll give props to Allen and Osh for their favorite players getting rings. 

The rest of the clowns I won't even listen too, they'll have no idea what they talkin about, they'll just be on that frontrunner plan. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit
You right, I forgot to mention him, my bad. 

I really could care less, they will win a few before its said and done but I just don't think they will win THIS year.....destiny for Dallas this season.

I really could care less, they will win a few before its said and done but I just don't think they will win THIS year.....destiny for Dallas this season.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The real question is how your resident Lebron Stans like xtapolapacetl and Lukethejedi are gonna handle it?

I thinking somebody's gonna get their New Kids on the Block on, some night in June.

A stan is someone who brings arguments to the table without evidence or reason (see Kobe stans around here who proclaimed Kobe the best even though he hasn't been). I don't.I suppose that also makes me a Wade stan, because I've said he's been a better player than Kobe for years. And a Dirk stan, because I've said he's a top 5 player for years. Take your stan arguments elsewhere, stan.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The real question is how your resident Lebron Stans like xtapolapacetl and Lukethejedi are gonna handle it?

I thinking somebody's gonna get their New Kids on the Block on, some night in June.

A stan is someone who brings arguments to the table without evidence or reason (see Kobe stans around here who proclaimed Kobe the best even though he hasn't been). I don't.I suppose that also makes me a Wade stan, because I've said he's been a better player than Kobe for years. And a Dirk stan, because I've said he's a top 5 player for years. Take your stan arguments elsewhere, stan.

I would be okay with it for the most part.  It would be good for Wade and I guess I would be somewhat happy for Lebron.  He would finally gets a ring which prior to this year he worked EXTREMELY hard to get and obtain.  As long as people knew or kept fresh in their mind what lengths Lebron had to do just to get a ring, meaning he showed his true colors, became a fraud overnight, or sold out just to cross the finish line......however you view it, then that's fine with me.  As long as Chris Bosh doesn't start thumping his chest during the celebration like he's some great player or some major force in the NBA, that's all I really care about.

I would be okay with it for the most part.  It would be good for Wade and I guess I would be somewhat happy for Lebron.  He would finally gets a ring which prior to this year he worked EXTREMELY hard to get and obtain.  As long as people knew or kept fresh in their mind what lengths Lebron had to do just to get a ring, meaning he showed his true colors, became a fraud overnight, or sold out just to cross the finish line......however you view it, then that's fine with me.  As long as Chris Bosh doesn't start thumping his chest during the celebration like he's some great player or some major force in the NBA, that's all I really care about.

Any sports related media will be unbearable for at least a week. Other than that, it won't effect me at all. 

As a basketball fan, I can't be anything but appreciative of the way Bron is playing on both ends of the court, regardless of all that other bull *+#!.

That being said, I still want to see Dirk get his ring this year.

Any sports related media will be unbearable for at least a week. Other than that, it won't effect me at all. 

As a basketball fan, I can't be anything but appreciative of the way Bron is playing on both ends of the court, regardless of all that other bull *+#!.

That being said, I still want to see Dirk get his ring this year.

Honestly I've been preparing for it, I've been getting my mind used to the fact that its going to happen, I've made adjustments. Honestly tho, I may stop watching ball as much as I used to, I always go through phases of watching basketball but I'd be disappointed. It just doesn't make the NBA seem fair. However I will not be surprised, when you sign 3 top guys, what the hell do you expect? Anything less than a championship is a bust

Back
Top Bottom