Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

I hope they win it so MORE detractors come out and spew nonsense. I appreciate Lebron's greatness on the court. He's fun as hell to watch. Only when my squad (Wizards) become a little more competitive will I actually care about them losing in the playoffs. Right now, I'm enjoying every minute of what the NBA has to offer. As a fan, what more could you ask?

I hope they win it so MORE detractors come out and spew nonsense. I appreciate Lebron's greatness on the court. He's fun as hell to watch. Only when my squad (Wizards) become a little more competitive will I actually care about them losing in the playoffs. Right now, I'm enjoying every minute of what the NBA has to offer. As a fan, what more could you ask?

id rather see the mavs win. id love to see Kidd finally get a ring. those couple of years he spent in NJ turning around that nets team only to fall short twice
30t6p3b.gif

if the heat win, then ill just bad for the Cavs fans
laugh.gif

id rather see the mavs win. id love to see Kidd finally get a ring. those couple of years he spent in NJ turning around that nets team only to fall short twice
30t6p3b.gif

if the heat win, then ill just bad for the Cavs fans
laugh.gif

When I think of The Decision, this is the ONLY image that comes to mind...
450x370-alg_burning_lebron_jersey.jpg

Having said all that.... GO HEAT 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When I think of The Decision, this is the ONLY image that comes to mind...
450x370-alg_burning_lebron_jersey.jpg

Having said all that.... GO HEAT 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wouldn't care. When they put it all together last summer. I've accepted the fact that they'd win one. If not this year then eventually.

Lebron is still a mark tho. And if anyone has a problem with that than you can suck ^$%^ and die.

Wouldn't care. When they put it all together last summer. I've accepted the fact that they'd win one. If not this year then eventually.

Lebron is still a mark tho. And if anyone has a problem with that than you can suck ^$%^ and die.

At this point, I will enjoy it. Especially if the rest of the playoffs follows the pattern of the past 2 rounds.

& A lot of you just look like some damn morons for treating the month of November like the NBA Finals.

At this point, I will enjoy it. Especially if the rest of the playoffs follows the pattern of the past 2 rounds.

& A lot of you just look like some damn morons for treating the month of November like the NBA Finals.

i rather see the mavs win but if the heat win...

I would probably consider selling my lebron james, wade and bosh rookie cards at that moment 
laugh.gif
invested in them when they were rookies, never thought they would be teammates

a little off topic, but the darko rookie card has been worthless to me
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I would probably consider selling my lebron james, wade and bosh rookie cards at that moment 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
At least wait until they retire to make some serious cash 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
At least wait until they retire to make some serious cash 
laugh.gif

Lakers got swept so I'm pretty happy if they win it or not.

The only reason I don't want them to win is because of the bandwagon fans.

I think it would be cool for the team and the real fans.

Lakers got swept so I'm pretty happy if they win it or not.

The only reason I don't want them to win is because of the bandwagon fans.

I think it would be cool for the team and the real fans.

I would treat it like any other championship. I won't be celebrating because I didn't win nor did anyone in my family win. I would be happy to see those dudes shut up the nay sayers though.

I would treat it like any other championship. I won't be celebrating because I didn't win nor did anyone in my family win. I would be happy to see those dudes shut up the nay sayers though.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would be happy for LeBron.
^That.

laugh.gif
@ the 'hunger' discussion and trying to quantify it.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ people still on this "They couldn't be the man" %%!%!%$+. Let it go. Stop letting the hate blind you
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would be happy for LeBron.
^That.

laugh.gif
@ the 'hunger' discussion and trying to quantify it.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ people still on this "They couldn't be the man" %%!%!%$+. Let it go. Stop letting the hate blind you
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom