Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

Honestly I've been preparing for it, I've been getting my mind used to the fact that its going to happen, I've made adjustments. Honestly tho, I may stop watching ball as much as I used to, I always go through phases of watching basketball but I'd be disappointed. It just doesn't make the NBA seem fair. However I will not be surprised, when you sign 3 top guys, what the hell do you expect? Anything less than a championship is a bust

ill be salty but give them props...still dont think its right tho and by default I will look at it with slight...cant take away what they accomplished tho if it goes down.

only way I see myself being less salty is if Wade just goes off and gets Finals MVP lol

ill be salty but give them props...still dont think its right tho and by default I will look at it with slight...cant take away what they accomplished tho if it goes down.

only way I see myself being less salty is if Wade just goes off and gets Finals MVP lol

Good for Lebron. But this is only their first season together they can seriously be the next dynasty in the league, its gonna be scary when they get a legit center and pg. It won't be hard for them to get players on that team.

Good for Lebron. But this is only their first season together they can seriously be the next dynasty in the league, its gonna be scary when they get a legit center and pg. It won't be hard for them to get players on that team.

There's already clowns acting as though their team had a successful season just on the basis of LA getting swept but this right here? It's kinda gonna suck bruh. 

There's already clowns acting as though their team had a successful season just on the basis of LA getting swept but this right here? It's kinda gonna suck bruh. 

I knew they were going to win right after the LA Lakers lost (although not over). I don't think any other team could handle them, but I'd be happy for the simple fact it would increase the Knicks chance of getting another superstar.

I knew they were going to win right after the LA Lakers lost (although not over). I don't think any other team could handle them, but I'd be happy for the simple fact it would increase the Knicks chance of getting another superstar.

I'd be bummed that Dirk and JKidd didn't get theirs, but as for Miami, it'd be mission accomplished. And I'd hope that this will quell all the media frenzy around the "Big 3" but I doubt it.

I'd be bummed that Dirk and JKidd didn't get theirs, but as for Miami, it'd be mission accomplished. And I'd hope that this will quell all the media frenzy around the "Big 3" but I doubt it.

They still gotta get through mavs and this will be the real test
Never hated on the amigos joining the heat... they were givin an option to be at a better job for a brighter future who wouldn't take it.

They still gotta get through mavs and this will be the real test
Never hated on the amigos joining the heat... they were givin an option to be at a better job for a brighter future who wouldn't take it.

j9xzb4.gif

I don't understand why dudes can't just forget about all that outside stuff and just be happy for what these dudes are doing on the court.

Theres only like 2 or 3 dudes who legitimately troll threads in favor of the Heat meanwhile dozens of other people do the same for various other teams but yet we get hated on the hardest. Jealousy. Fans of the teams that are used to loading up and winning championships can't stand to see a new team do what they've been doing for decades while the other teams fans are mad because no one will ever want to come to their towns and form a conglomerate like the Heat have. And there aren't even a noticeable amount of bandwagoners for the Heat like people thought there would be. I honestly think them coming together made people root harder for other teams while learning to hate them more. I mean these past few days dudes have been talking about how the Heat winning makes them sad and unhappy, I mean is it that serious? These dudes personally offend you that much? Get over it..
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand why dudes can't just forget about all that outside stuff and just be happy for what these dudes are doing on the court.

Theres only like 2 or 3 dudes who legitimately troll threads in favor of the Heat meanwhile dozens of other people do the same for various other teams but yet we get hated on the hardest. Jealousy. Fans of the teams that are used to loading up and winning championships can't stand to see a new team do what they've been doing for decades while the other teams fans are mad because no one will ever want to come to their towns and form a conglomerate like the Heat have. And there aren't even a noticeable amount of bandwagoners for the Heat like people thought there would be. I honestly think them coming together made people root harder for other teams while learning to hate them more. I mean these past few days dudes have been talking about how the Heat winning makes them sad and unhappy, I mean is it that serious? These dudes personally offend you that much? Get over it..
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom