Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

I'd be salty for a while and then a lil happy for Wade and Juwan Howard
laugh.gif

I'd get over it and start focusing on the draft, CBA and Knicks.

i really wanted rose to see but.....wtvr

it's not like they havent been down this road before. 2006
pimp.gif

i really wanted rose to see but.....wtvr

it's not like they havent been down this road before. 2006
pimp.gif

I'd be salty for a while and then a lil happy for Wade and Juwan Howard
laugh.gif

I'd get over it and start focusing on the draft, CBA and Knicks.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would be happy for LeBron. I hate him for killing the bulls like this but damn he's good...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have crazy respect for him....I mean people seem to overlook the fact that son invested years into that Cavalier organization with absolutely ZERO help and he was still able to reach the Finals. I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? As good as a player Kobe is, no way in hell would he have Rings if it werent for Shaq or Pau. When Shaq and Phil Jackson left, the following year Lakers didnt even reach the playoffs lol

I can understand why people hate on him, but y'all would be lying if you werent pulling for him to sign with your team this past off season

Game recognize game.
Allen Iverson homie,

Would be happy for LeBron. I hate him for killing the bulls like this but damn he's good...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have crazy respect for him....I mean people seem to overlook the fact that son invested years into that Cavalier organization with absolutely ZERO help and he was still able to reach the Finals. I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? As good as a player Kobe is, no way in hell would he have Rings if it werent for Shaq or Pau. When Shaq and Phil Jackson left, the following year Lakers didnt even reach the playoffs lol

I can understand why people hate on him, but y'all would be lying if you werent pulling for him to sign with your team this past off season

Game recognize game.
Allen Iverson homie,

Go nuts at the parade like i did in '06

videotape all the talent out there to show NT that Miami>

look back in the archives of NT and read all the negative things said about this team

while i cackle and roll a bleezy.

Then enjoy the rest of what should be a spectacular summer.
glasses.gif

Go nuts at the parade like i did in '06

videotape all the talent out there to show NT that Miami>

look back in the archives of NT and read all the negative things said about this team

while i cackle and roll a bleezy.

Then enjoy the rest of what should be a spectacular summer.
glasses.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? 
I agree with most of what you're saying, but this....MJ had a HOF coach, 2 HOF teammates in Pippen and Rodman, and some of the best role players of all time in Grant, Paxon, Kerr, etc. Not to discredit Jordan's greatness at all, but I gotta give those guys credit as well. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? 
I agree with most of what you're saying, but this....MJ had a HOF coach, 2 HOF teammates in Pippen and Rodman, and some of the best role players of all time in Grant, Paxon, Kerr, etc. Not to discredit Jordan's greatness at all, but I gotta give those guys credit as well. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

it would totally shut up all these lebron.wade haters, laker fans and kobe extreme fans, and the rest of hatin #$% niketalkers 
laugh.gif

im sick of allthis bull #**$ about lebron couldnt win until he went to a team with 2 all stars. i mean who cares??? nobody says anything about the loaded lakers and celtics teams of the past. or the bulls having 2 of the 50 greatest players of all time on their team. i dont care how they got there. and you shouldnt either. dont get mad cuz they didnt choose your team to play for.  tell your team's front office to step up...  
I completely agree

Originally Posted by NobleKane

it would totally shut up all these lebron.wade haters, laker fans and kobe extreme fans, and the rest of hatin #$% niketalkers 
laugh.gif

im sick of allthis bull #**$ about lebron couldnt win until he went to a team with 2 all stars. i mean who cares??? nobody says anything about the loaded lakers and celtics teams of the past. or the bulls having 2 of the 50 greatest players of all time on their team. i dont care how they got there. and you shouldnt either. dont get mad cuz they didnt choose your team to play for.  tell your team's front office to step up...  
I completely agree

I'll be happy for my boy Wade getting another and Bron getting his first and sit back and enjoy all the salty haters getting all
mad.gif

I'll be happy for my boy Wade getting another and Bron getting his first and sit back and enjoy all the salty haters getting all
mad.gif

Man I'd love to go to the parade if we actually won this year. the fine women out on Biscayne were in
pimp.gif
'06

Man I'd love to go to the parade if we actually won this year. the fine women out on Biscayne were in
pimp.gif
'06

I dont like these beefed up teams with multiple superstars, but if the Heat win this championship, I would patiently wait for Chris Paul and Dwight Howard to assemble like Voltron and destroy those clowns.
Wouldnt like the Heat winning the championship at all. Dirk and the Mavs deserve it over everybody left in the playoffs by a mile.

Back
Top Bottom