Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would be happy for LeBron. I hate him for killing the bulls like this but damn he's good...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have crazy respect for him....I mean people seem to overlook the fact that son invested years into that Cavalier organization with absolutely ZERO help and he was still able to reach the Finals. I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? As good as a player Kobe is, no way in hell would he have Rings if it werent for Shaq or Pau. When Shaq and Phil Jackson left, the following year Lakers didnt even reach the playoffs lol

I can understand why people hate on him, but y'all would be lying if you werent pulling for him to sign with your team this past off season

Game recognize game.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would be happy for LeBron. I hate him for killing the bulls like this but damn he's good...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have crazy respect for him....I mean people seem to overlook the fact that son invested years into that Cavalier organization with absolutely ZERO help and he was still able to reach the Finals. I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? As good as a player Kobe is, no way in hell would he have Rings if it werent for Shaq or Pau. When Shaq and Phil Jackson left, the following year Lakers didnt even reach the playoffs lol

I can understand why people hate on him, but y'all would be lying if you werent pulling for him to sign with your team this past off season

Game recognize game.

DubA169 wrote:
new yorkers rooting for the heat offends me. yup

Joking.. But lets close out Chicago first i don't want to get ahead of myself. But if we do play Dallas i got the Heat winning in 6  homecourt/LBJ/Wad3/Bosh and our roll player are starting to step up its all clicking at the perfect time.

Just my opinion...

DubA169 wrote:
new yorkers rooting for the heat offends me. yup

Joking.. But lets close out Chicago first i don't want to get ahead of myself. But if we do play Dallas i got the Heat winning in 6  homecourt/LBJ/Wad3/Bosh and our roll player are starting to step up its all clicking at the perfect time.

Just my opinion...

Bottom Line is, WE ALREADY WON. So I'm celebrating as we speak!

" Everyone around the world, c'mon!" 
pimp.gif

Bottom Line is, WE ALREADY WON. So I'm celebrating as we speak!

" Everyone around the world, c'mon!" 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom