Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Aw snap
roll.gif
@ son's balls

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont like these beefed up teams with multiple superstars, but if the Heat win this championship, I would patiently wait for Chris Paul and Dwight Howard to assemble like Voltron and destroy those clowns.
Wouldnt like the Heat winning the championship at all. Dirk and the Mavs deserve it over everybody left in the playoffs by a mile.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Dirk and the Mavs deserve it over everybody left in the playoffs by a mile.
I never understood this logic, nobody deserves a title more than anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Dirk and the Mavs deserve it over everybody left in the playoffs by a mile.
I never understood this logic, nobody deserves a title more than anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would be happy for LeBron. I hate him for killing the bulls like this but damn he's good...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have crazy respect for him....I mean people seem to overlook the fact that son invested years into that Cavalier organization with absolutely ZERO help and he was still able to reach the Finals. I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? As good as a player Kobe is, no way in hell would he have Rings if it werent for Shaq or Pau. When Shaq and Phil Jackson left, the following year Lakers didnt even reach the playoffs lol

I can understand why people hate on him, but y'all would be lying if you werent pulling for him to sign with your team this past off season

Game recognize game.
Allen Iverson homie,

I dont know Mutombo was on that team
laugh.gif

Would be happy for LeBron. I hate him for killing the bulls like this but damn he's good...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have crazy respect for him....I mean people seem to overlook the fact that son invested years into that Cavalier organization with absolutely ZERO help and he was still able to reach the Finals. I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? As good as a player Kobe is, no way in hell would he have Rings if it werent for Shaq or Pau. When Shaq and Phil Jackson left, the following year Lakers didnt even reach the playoffs lol

I can understand why people hate on him, but y'all would be lying if you werent pulling for him to sign with your team this past off season

Game recognize game.
Allen Iverson homie,

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? 
I agree with most of what you're saying, but this....MJ had a HOF coach, 2 HOF teammates in Pippen and Rodman, and some of the best role players of all time in Grant, Paxon, Kerr, etc. Not to discredit Jordan's greatness at all, but I gotta give those guys credit as well. 

Which to me, makes Lebron so great. He literally had bums on his team and made it to the Finals. That right there, is incredible to me. How can anybody hate on that?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? 
I agree with most of what you're saying, but this....MJ had a HOF coach, 2 HOF teammates in Pippen and Rodman, and some of the best role players of all time in Grant, Paxon, Kerr, etc. Not to discredit Jordan's greatness at all, but I gotta give those guys credit as well. 

Which to me, makes Lebron so great. He literally had bums on his team and made it to the Finals. That right there, is incredible to me. How can anybody hate on that?

i will drink and smoke like no tomorrow. celebration for days
pimp.gif

i will have the same reaction if the Mavs win. heavy celebrating if either team wins.

i will drink and smoke like no tomorrow. celebration for days
pimp.gif

i will have the same reaction if the Mavs win. heavy celebrating if either team wins.

Game recognize game.
Allen Iverson homie,

laugh.gif
The 2nd leading scorer on that team was Theo %+%#%@% Ratliff, followed by Aaron McKie. 
I would say that qualifies for "carrying a team". 

Game recognize game.
Allen Iverson homie,

laugh.gif
The 2nd leading scorer on that team was Theo %+%#%@% Ratliff, followed by Aaron McKie. 
I would say that qualifies for "carrying a team". 

Originally Posted by jcbacall

it's the bandwagon fans thats going to annoy me the most.
lebron is ballin outta control right now. can't even hate on him.
he's earning his ring this season.

This. LeBron is a likable dude but the new found **** riders is what makes it so annoying. Dude is playing out of his mind right now though. I still enjoy seeing him carry those Cavs teams more than seeing him and D Wade play together but that's just me.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Can you guys believe the Knicks have gone almost 40 years now without a chip? And the Heatles bout to get some rings within a year. I just laughed so hard, I realized I got it good.
laugh.gif

They have 3 superstars the Knicks would be getting a ring soon too if they had these guys.

This. LeBron is a likable dude but the new found **** riders is what makes it so annoying. Dude is playing out of his mind right now though. I still enjoy seeing him carry those Cavs teams more than seeing him and D Wade play together but that's just me.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Can you guys believe the Knicks have gone almost 40 years now without a chip? And the Heatles bout to get some rings within a year. I just laughed so hard, I realized I got it good.
laugh.gif

They have 3 superstars the Knicks would be getting a ring soon too if they had these guys.

I would be happy for LeBron because he eliminated the Celtics. As a Laker fan there is no hate for the Miami hate.. When Shaq and Wade won in 06 I was happy for the Heat and Miami.  The only issue is with all those bandwagon fans that traded their Cavs shirts for Heat shirts
indifferent.gif

I would be happy for LeBron because he eliminated the Celtics. As a Laker fan there is no hate for the Miami hate.. When Shaq and Wade won in 06 I was happy for the Heat and Miami.  The only issue is with all those bandwagon fans that traded their Cavs shirts for Heat shirts
indifferent.gif

so people slurp off Horrace freaking Grant these days to make lebron look better? it's like that? Rodman was around for all 6 titles?

steve kerr>dwayne wade

so people slurp off Horrace freaking Grant these days to make lebron look better? it's like that? Rodman was around for all 6 titles?

steve kerr>dwayne wade

lol at someone saying jordan was the only player on his team

and to answer the question this is the first and last time i will ever root for the Mavs

lol at someone saying jordan was the only player on his team

and to answer the question this is the first and last time i will ever root for the Mavs

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

LeBron is a likable dude 

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

LeBron is a likable dude 

I expected ECF as the top of the mountain the first year. If they put it all together in the first season and managed to win one, I'd be one nervous/afraid Knick fan. But, they'd get their props because for all the **#% they took from everyone on Earth besides one city they sure as hell deserve the accolades if they win one.

Back
Top Bottom