Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

I don't want them to win this year. I think you gotta lose before you win. I think they are gonna be a force for the next 5yrs. But too soon.

I don't want them to win this year. I think you gotta lose before you win. I think they are gonna be a force for the next 5yrs. But too soon.

Jordan haters take every opportunity to get their jabs in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

He's my favorite player of all time and the best to ever do it and Bron or Kobe aren't close. So you can't be speaking on me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

He's my favorite player of all time and the best to ever do it and Bron or Kobe aren't close. So you can't be speaking on me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If it's against the Mavericks?

Hang myself.

roll.gif

out of the 4 teams left i wanted the thunder to win because they have the least fans. more fans = more annoying fans.

but they aint ready chokin like lil ++$#*!#.

mavericks fans have been cocky for years and they are getting worse. love to see them get shut up by the heat again.

i feel sorry for bulls fans because they thought they had a chance. the heat about to shut them up.

and even though the heat have their fair share of bandwagon and extreme fans, it would be pretty nice to see lebron and the heat win only because bron doesnt have a ring yet.

it would totally shut up all these lebron.wade haters, laker fans and kobe extreme fans, and the rest of hatin #$% niketalkers 
laugh.gif

im sick of allthis bull #**$ about lebron couldnt win until he went to a team with 2 all stars. i mean who cares??? nobody says anything about the loaded lakers and celtics teams of the past. or the bulls having 2 of the 50 greatest players of all time on their team. i dont care how they got there. and you shouldnt either. dont get mad cuz they didnt choose your team to play for.  tell your team's front office to step up...

bro, arent you a supposed Laker fan? 
indifferent.gif

the Lakers lost already, our mouths been shut. boston didnt get their 18th, so i'm content with that. aside from that although, it would be nice to see j.kidd get a ring since he's my favorite non Laker since his cal days. but more power to whoever wins.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If it's against the Mavericks?

Hang myself.

roll.gif

out of the 4 teams left i wanted the thunder to win because they have the least fans. more fans = more annoying fans.

but they aint ready chokin like lil ++$#*!#.

mavericks fans have been cocky for years and they are getting worse. love to see them get shut up by the heat again.

i feel sorry for bulls fans because they thought they had a chance. the heat about to shut them up.

and even though the heat have their fair share of bandwagon and extreme fans, it would be pretty nice to see lebron and the heat win only because bron doesnt have a ring yet.

it would totally shut up all these lebron.wade haters, laker fans and kobe extreme fans, and the rest of hatin #$% niketalkers 
laugh.gif

im sick of allthis bull #**$ about lebron couldnt win until he went to a team with 2 all stars. i mean who cares??? nobody says anything about the loaded lakers and celtics teams of the past. or the bulls having 2 of the 50 greatest players of all time on their team. i dont care how they got there. and you shouldnt either. dont get mad cuz they didnt choose your team to play for.  tell your team's front office to step up...

bro, arent you a supposed Laker fan? 
indifferent.gif

the Lakers lost already, our mouths been shut. boston didnt get their 18th, so i'm content with that. aside from that although, it would be nice to see j.kidd get a ring since he's my favorite non Laker since his cal days. but more power to whoever wins.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

laugh.gif
.... I've been hearing that since Middle School. Deal with it.
How'd u become a Heat fan? 
I just could not get with the Knicks bandwagon in the mid to late 90's. There were a lot of people I knew who were just obnoxious with it..(teachers, other grown ups) and I just didn't want to join that side. It's the same reason why I went opposite of the Giants and Yankees, just that there was no second NY NBA team. The Heat would come to NY and they were a team that just seemed to have a general disdain for everything knicks related. Hardaway, Mourning, Majerle, Mashburn... It was great. They were a young and upcoming team that seemed primed to knock the Knicks/Bulls off of that pedestal and I loved it. Especially when the fighting with the Knicks began! I knew that those were my guys..

laugh.gif
I just could not get with the Knicks bandwagon in the mid to late 90's. There were a lot of people I knew who were just obnoxious with it..(teachers, other grown ups) and I just didn't want to join that side. It's the same reason why I went opposite of the Giants and Yankees, just that there was no second NY NBA team. The Heat would come to NY and they were a team that just seemed to have a general disdain for everything knicks related. Hardaway, Mourning, Majerle, Mashburn... It was great. They were a young and upcoming team that seemed primed to knock the Knicks/Bulls off of that pedestal and I loved it. Especially when the fighting with the Knicks began! I knew that those were my guys..

Originally Posted by kash55

Why do you have to lose first?
Boston didn't

Originally Posted by kash55

Why do you have to lose first?
Boston didn't

laugh.gif

LOL.

laugh.gif

LOL.

It would be whatever to me. I dont have a deep hatred or love for LeBron. I have been critical of the team this year and didnt think they would make the Finals, but I guess it took them longer to gel than most thought. But I have been trying to tell people all year that Spoelstra is a good coach.

Happy for his success.

It would be whatever to me. I dont have a deep hatred or love for LeBron. I have been critical of the team this year and didnt think they would make the Finals, but I guess it took them longer to gel than most thought. But I have been trying to tell people all year that Spoelstra is a good coach.

Happy for his success.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

And his greatness on the court just makes you respect the guy even if he acts like a douche on and off it.
Good post that you had, but alot of people can say the same about Kobe as well. There are STILL people who hate him (as the basketball player too
indifferent.gif
) for the Colorado incident.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

And his greatness on the court just makes you respect the guy even if he acts like a douche on and off it.
Good post that you had, but alot of people can say the same about Kobe as well. There are STILL people who hate him (as the basketball player too
indifferent.gif
) for the Colorado incident.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I dont like these beefed up teams with multiple superstars, but if the Heat win this championship, I would patiently wait for Chris Paul and Dwight Howard to assemble like Voltron and destroy those clowns.
Wouldnt like the Heat winning the championship at all. Dirk and the Mavs deserve it over everybody left in the playoffs by a mile.

I dont like these beefed up teams with multiple superstars, but if the Heat win this championship, I would patiently wait for Chris Paul and Dwight Howard to assemble like Voltron and destroy those clowns.
Wouldnt like the Heat winning the championship at all. Dirk and the Mavs deserve it over everybody left in the playoffs by a mile.

If they outplay us and beat us I'll be sick but get over it.

If its another whistle fest I'm done with the NBA.

If they outplay us and beat us I'll be sick but get over it.

If its another whistle fest I'm done with the NBA.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

DO IT OTIS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom