HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Saw these on offer up
92B0FDFB-9A36-48AA-B138-617666234A8B.png
👀
Looks… legit

Yup that was on mine too

The Chinese sticker isn’t so much a red flag tho

I sent mine back because I wasn’t satisfied with it being genuine authenticity. Maybe I was paranoid but maybe I was right.. who knows. Just felt like if I’m paying resell then I shouldn’t have to be worried about what I was worried about so I sent them back.

If you’re content with them then keep ‘em. Without knowing if they’re real or fake, you walk down the street nobody’s gonna be checking your insoles lol I’ve been building my collection for the past 6 years so I just go the extra mile for my collection sake

*update: my goat return was processed today. I got everything refunded including shipping. This probably worked out though. Prices dipped even lower since when I originally copped
I thought they only give your store credit on returns?
Is that not the case anymore?

Toe looks really off where the icy sole comes up on the toebox
I was thinking about the same thing, but It seems like the toe is more narrow. It looks more like the nike official image with the toe being less bubbly, like previous 11 releases. I am more concerned about the first lace loop by the toe being pretty long. Im not sure what size these are though. I also want to see the sock liner. But hey nice cop Fam!

Can anybody who purchased a replica through SX walk me through their return process?

My wife purchased these as a surprise gift for Xmas. She’s not a sneaker head so didn’t think to check for any details when she got them. After watching countless videos over the weekend, discovered that we basically been had as well. Just off the principal and what my wife paid for them, these need to go back immediately.

Can anybody who purchased a replica through SX walk me through their return process?

My wife purchased these as a surprise gift for Xmas. She’s not a sneaker head so didn’t think to check for any details when she got them. After watching countless videos over the weekend, discovered that we basically been had as well. Just off the principal and what my wife paid for them, these need to go back immediately.
Gotta go thru chat. It’ll be an automated agent at first asking questions. You’ll get to a real agent if you need to return.

that'll be an uphill battle, for sure....
good luck,..i'm clueless on the process but i know they don't make it easy...

Back
Top Bottom