HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

What a stupid policy. Even if they send you the wrong size, you have to eat the loss and just sell it back so they make double the amount on fees. What a joke. File a chargeback immediately and close the account. Honestly, GOAT is giving me a hard time with something right now too so not even sure there's a good option. Sucks since I can't even chargeback with goat since it's been over the window to file a chargeback. Should've done it sooner smh. I'm debating taking this to twitter or reddit so that others can see it and will hopefully help in them resolving the issue.

What a stupid policy. Even if they send you the wrong size, you have to eat the loss and just sell it back so they make double the amount on fees. What a joke. File a chargeback immediately and close the account. Honestly, GOAT is giving me a hard time with something right now too so not even sure there's a good option. Sucks since I can't even chargeback with goat since it's been over the window to file a chargeback. Should've done it sooner smh. I'm debating taking this to twitter or reddit so that others can see it and will hopefully help in them resolving the issue.
I'm not defending SX overall AT ALL, but just to point out an error in what you said above, the policy doesn't say that if SX screws up and sends you the wrong size from what you ordered that you have to eat it. It says if YOU order the wrong size that it's your problem at that point.

I'm not defending SX overall AT ALL, but just to point out an error in what you said above, the policy doesn't say that if SX screws up and sends you the wrong size from what you ordered that you have to eat it. It says if YOU order the wrong size that it's your problem at that point.
You're right, I read over that policy too quickly and misinterpreted. The other thing about sx though is that they're not consistent in what they write in their policy. I received a pair of shoes without the extra laces and when I complained about it, they referred to me their policy that said shoes don't need to come with accessories. But then when people send in shoes with missing ow zip ties for example, it was getting kicked back and denied authentication.

Can anybody who purchased a replica through SX walk me through their return process?

My wife purchased these as a surprise gift for Xmas. She’s not a sneaker head so didn’t think to check for any details when she got them. After watching countless videos over the weekend, discovered that we basically been had as well. Just off the principal and what my wife paid for them, these need to go back immediately.
Do they claim to have been authenticated?

Absolutely.

Have a hard time believing they truly expect every single shoe that comes through their hands.

Live the retail or bust life and you wont have these problems and more $$$$ in your bank account. Stop telling yourselves you NEED these things, when you know damn well you dont. I honestly think the sneaker bubble is gonna burst next year when them income taxes drop...

Anyway the sooner the masses stop paying over retail the sooner resellers will stop trying to buy up everything just to flip.

Yeah but prices went up across the boardm. Even if we see sales, it'll still be high compared to older years.

Which Jordan's were sitting in outlets and going on sale? Surely not OGs or sought-after ones but I'll stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom