HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Im not into fakes, but that video is crazy. I always heard that fakes rarely went pass the shoe sizes of 13's and 14's, is that true? I heard that big footers never had problems with fakes, because the fake distributors rarely went up to those sizes. I was intrigued when I heard that multiple times from different people.

I wear size 15 and anytime I have seen those UA/Fake sights, I have never seen anything past size 13.

But I haven't looked at those sites in years.

Dunno about a username but this is on the bottom of the box:
Yup that was on mine too

The Chinese sticker isn’t so much a red flag tho

I sent mine back because I wasn’t satisfied with it being genuine authenticity. Maybe I was paranoid but maybe I was right.. who knows. Just felt like if I’m paying resell then I shouldn’t have to be worried about what I was worried about so I sent them back.

If you’re content with them then keep ‘em. Without knowing if they’re real or fake, you walk down the street nobody’s gonna be checking your insoles lol I’ve been building my collection for the past 6 years so I just go the extra mile for my collection sake

*update: my goat return was processed today. I got everything refunded including shipping. This probably worked out though. Prices dipped even lower since when I originally copped

Last edited:
81A44B49-CE80-4993-BB57-868159CB033E.jpeg

First wear! These feel a lot better then my other 11’s.

Also I’m coming to realize straight leg pants look so much better with 11’s

Last edited:
before these all stamp questions what were your legit checks in the past? there was a guy on youtube called yungdrseuss that had some good legit checks a few years back. just curious what were yours?
I remember looking at the first eyelet straps and making sure they weren't too long and the overall ankle height also the heal midsole peak being a good marker. Fakes are too good these days. But looking at early release pairs from yo tubers are looking more and more suspect when lookin at these pairs.

I got a nike pair if anyone needs to see the box or under the sock liner.

SNKRS pair first

20220106_182433.jpg

20220106_182535.jpg
20220106_182538.jpg
20220106_182538.jpg
20220106_182600.jpg
20220106_182613.jpg

---‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is Footlocker pair, I went in-store and picked these up.

20220106_182840.jpg
20220106_182843.jpg
20220106_182914.jpg

Two differences in the pairs. The suede on the left pair (Footlocker) is textured, or wrinkled or creased. The SNKRS pair is smooth.

20220106_183145.jpg

Other than the stamping under the insole and the table on the bottom of the insole itself, everything on my pairs is IDENTICAL to the pairs above. The shape, the cf, color, jump man placement, patent leather, stitching. Everything. Probably just gonna let ‘em be at this point. The box does have the Chinese Nike tag on the bottom but according to some folks this is normal or common for sneakers that ship from there.

Other than the stamping under the insole and the table on the bottom of the insole itself, everything on my pairs is IDENTICAL to the pairs above. The shape, the cf, color, jump man placement, patent leather, stitching. Everything. Probably just gonna let ‘em be at this point. The box does have the Chinese Nike tag on the bottom but according to some folks this is normal or common for sneakers that ship from there.

If they start squeaking after three months when you wear them, they’re def legit.

There ain’t no real way to tell for real until someone from China who got their pair from a retailer in China posts pics but I mean, just cuz I was skeptical and sent mine back to goat don’t mean you should react how I did

Enjoy your purchase fam! Ain’t nobody gonna check your sock liner to see if there’s a blue stamp

This is wild, are reps 1:1 at this point?
Pretty damn close. I had some retails and sold for rep replacements. They at like 97-99% depending on if you get high tier reps at like 1/3 cost resell. I need some 2018 concords next up but not paying 500 for shoes anymore that's bad finance

Ya'll know that's normal for Nike/JB product coming from Asia? I have Lebrons like that :lol: Again.. haven't followed so maybe I'm tripping but that's a bit of a reach.
honestly i'd be super tight if mine had that serial number under there...
as if the authentics wasn't inconsistent enough...

Back
Top Bottom