Historically underrated NBA players.

I think two of the most well-known players in the history of the NBA are still incredibly underrated
for how good they really were.

I think despite how great these two are conceived to be,
the Big 'O' Oscar Robinson as well as "Pistol" Pete Maravich are still underrated players.

The numbers Oscar put up are just unimaginable in today's game... I mean averaging a triple double??! That's unheard of.

And Maravich's raw scoring abilities have still yet to be rivaled by any player i've seen play.

Just My Opinion...

I think two of the most well-known players in the history of the NBA are still incredibly underrated
for how good they really were.

I think despite how great these two are conceived to be,
the Big 'O' Oscar Robinson as well as "Pistol" Pete Maravich are still underrated players.

The numbers Oscar put up are just unimaginable in today's game... I mean averaging a triple double??! That's unheard of.

And Maravich's raw scoring abilities have still yet to be rivaled by any player i've seen play.

Just My Opinion...

EDDIE JONES.  SICK.  I actually had him 2nd only to MJ then Kobe came in and I cant lie it was hard for me to like Kobe the year that Eddie was traded lol but now my list of all time favorites is 1A. MJ 1B Kobe 2. Eddie Jones

EDDIE JONES.  SICK.  I actually had him 2nd only to MJ then Kobe came in and I cant lie it was hard for me to like Kobe the year that Eddie was traded lol but now my list of all time favorites is 1A. MJ 1B Kobe 2. Eddie Jones

Originally Posted by LRJONES84

30t6p3b.gif
should've never traded him away 
30t6p3b.gif
EJ could've played the 3 and would've got a ring or 2 or 3 had he not been traded for Glen Rice

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
EJ could've played the 3 and would've got a ring or 2 or 3 had he not been traded for Glen Rice

andre_miller-arton21093-240x240.jpg

this dude is a proven winner. too bad his lack of athleticism has allowed himself to be overshadowed

andre_miller-arton21093-240x240.jpg

this dude is a proven winner. too bad his lack of athleticism has allowed himself to be overshadowed

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I'm watching the Pros vs Joes and Eddie got kinda chubby
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I'm watching the Pros vs Joes and Eddie got kinda chubby
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But I don't expect you to provide any solid evidence so just forget this thread exists.

I'm not going to let you go on that 'people hate on Dirk cuz he's white' steez. 

Fine, maybe he isn't soft. 

You don't think maybe people hate on him cuz they think he's soft not because they think of his color? 

Just where did you get that idea? 

Entire reason why I got in this thread to begin with. 
Not because he's white but because he's foreign.  Absolutely he gets hated on for that reason.  Easily one of the top 10 players of the post-jordan era.

Not sure if serious. Dirk is soft I can't remember the last time I saw him block a shot attempt. 
But some underrated players IMO was Glen Rice, Stephon Marbury 20 and 8 over career. Also Glenn Robinson

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But I don't expect you to provide any solid evidence so just forget this thread exists.

I'm not going to let you go on that 'people hate on Dirk cuz he's white' steez. 

Fine, maybe he isn't soft. 

You don't think maybe people hate on him cuz they think he's soft not because they think of his color? 

Just where did you get that idea? 

Entire reason why I got in this thread to begin with. 
Not because he's white but because he's foreign.  Absolutely he gets hated on for that reason.  Easily one of the top 10 players of the post-jordan era.

Not sure if serious. Dirk is soft I can't remember the last time I saw him block a shot attempt. 
But some underrated players IMO was Glen Rice, Stephon Marbury 20 and 8 over career. Also Glenn Robinson

LRJONES84 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I remember Glen Rice's 1st game at Staples and the crowd was chanting "WE-WANT ED-DIE!" *clap, clap, clap clap clap* "WE-WANT ED-DIE!"

But I'll agree to Mitch Richmond, he did single-handedly get Sacramento that 8th seed in '96.

And just to give you all an idea about how bad the Kings were before Webber...

Jerry Reynolds: So Mitch, is it hard sometimes to see the light at the end of the tunnel?
Mitch Richmond: Sometimes I don't even see the tunnel...

laugh.gif

LRJONES84 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I remember Glen Rice's 1st game at Staples and the crowd was chanting "WE-WANT ED-DIE!" *clap, clap, clap clap clap* "WE-WANT ED-DIE!"

But I'll agree to Mitch Richmond, he did single-handedly get Sacramento that 8th seed in '96.

And just to give you all an idea about how bad the Kings were before Webber...

Jerry Reynolds: So Mitch, is it hard sometimes to see the light at the end of the tunnel?
Mitch Richmond: Sometimes I don't even see the tunnel...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom