Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Thats what it was. I thought it was in TAY or something.
TAY
unnamed.jpg

theregothatman theregothatman
Damn son, they strip you of some of your posts, thought you had a gang more than that. Remember the name from back in the day.
Capture1.PNG

NTers gunna be in the DMs asking to take her to Applebee’s and fly her in to stay in the condo
Sigh and that is how we get to this below.

Met a chick from Bumble earlier this year, who was exactly like this. She wanted to be perused, courted, hunted, chased etc. She had zero emotion. It left me tired and broke. I had to dead it. The box was fire though. Worst part, she would compare me to her ex's, a music producer, a basketball and baseball player. I remember one time, I had made dinner plans, and picked her up from her place, you know what she said,

"why cant you send a uber to my place, pick me up and meet you at the restaurunt". I was like why would I do that, you running late to me picking you up for dinner? She said "no smart ***, be spontaneous, my ex use to do that".

Never ever again.
Qzag0FL.gif

A lot of you guys need to cut the head off the snake before it even starts to slither its way up to you.

I wouldn't even spend that much time with a female who's behaving that way. Dude in the screenshot kind of had it right. I mean, he was being a bit ridiculous, but at least he cut it short early on when his standards weren't met.

Last edited:
Hinge is easily the best app. I had my settings exclusively to black chicks but I changed it to open to all and it’s some lovely ladies on here. This thick Asian I seen on there was nice but I ain’t got no more likes today.

Hinge is the only app I think paying for premium is worth it. I know I could download it now, pay the $30 and get 50+ QUALITY matches in 24 hrs and set a date up for this weekend if I wanted to with no problem.

My only gripe is it's bs attractiveness algorithm. It will show you women in order from least to most desirable according to their metrics.

A lot of you guys need to cut the head off the snake before it even starts to slither its way up to you.

I wouldn't even spend that much time with a female who's behaving that way. Dude in the screenshot kind of had it right. I mean, he was being a bit ridiculous, but at least he cut it short early on when his standards weren't met.

That requires a bit of self respect and options. Tolerating it until a certain point encourages said behavior. Same when it comes to the sugar baby wannabees on dating apps instead of websites dedicated to that ...some dudes out there are entertaining their nonsense.

Instagram boosted certain locations...travel prices dropping helped a lot too.

Not long ago Memorial day weekend in Miami was the destination chicks would post pics about a year later saying "take me back". Spring Break type destinations were still the move. Same people who were down there in rooms 5/6 deep too good for it now.

Those Dubai trips were rare/taboo when Taz's angels had no furniture.

They wanna get money from square dudes and dudes who didn't get girls before they had money. Not the guys who will make them earn every penny.

I matched with this chick off BLK and she was talking about "Birkin Bag me up". she kept messaging me asking me what Im looking for. Told her the deal and she asked for money...I asked her what her, and she told me not to be silly to expect ***** for "free"

Shorty was blocked immediately.

I matched with this chick off BLK and she was talking about "Birkin Bag me up". she kept messaging me asking me what Im looking for. Told her the deal and she asked for money...I asked her what her, and she told me not to be silly to expect ***** for "free"

I blame social media. The whole red-pill/alpha community is mad weird but then you hop on dating apps and see what they be talking about.

I wish there was a place we could put all the red-pill, astrology geeks, sugar-babies, 50/50, and "what you bring to the table" crowd together and just let them be chaotic amongst themselves.

I blame social media.

I was legit sitting here wondering how the Hell these women have the balls to be this bold. Now, I'm fairly wealthy and have done very well for myself, considering my upbringing and social class when my family and I immigrated to the USA. I'm around a lot of women during charity events or social gatherings.

I've NEVER come across a woman asking me something so explicitly ridiculous as that. This is why you gotta show these broads you're broke AF. Prince Akeem from Coming to America had it right, y'all.

I mean can't blame her, she letting dudes know up front. Those that simps will fall for the bait. Others going to block and laugh on NT about her.

Back
Top Bottom