Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Screenshot_20211002-141822_WhatsApp.jpg
Whats going on in Canada ? :lol: :smh:

Who remembers Tinder social or whatever it was called?? Me and my boys used it a few times, met a few decent ladies but often at least one in the group wasn't up to par lol.

It was basically you linking profiles and ladies doing the same thing to find groups that were having a night out. Worst was when there would be two girls and a guy though as it you could have mixed gender groups.

It’s annoying in general when they don’t get or ignore the hints to dip, they be ready to set up shop in the crib :lol: :smh:

Sometimes I got other **** to take care of or just need my space to re group and chill after already spending hours with em
I been there once, went to sleep woke up the chick was still there. I was like WTH, you ain't see yourself out. Well since your still here might as well get in them cheeks once more. But now I just get ready to go so they get the hint, I will even go so far as to drive off with them. Circle the block, hit up Chickfila come right back home.

New chick I'm messing with hurt herself doing back to back 20 mile bike rides. I'm like so what you saying like all of you is on the IR or just that area? :smh: I went through this past Saturday and did some cuddling and slept over but yeah, won't be to much more of that without some benefits.

I had one recently try to pop up for a weekend , shorty flew outta town and thought she was staying wit me :lol: …They be trippin sometimes :smh: , told her some good last min hotels to stay at tho
Been there somewhat, had chick over my spot when another just decided to stop by unannounced. Turned up the music and drowned her out while me and the chick inside were busy. Can't allow the drive by's without preauthorized consent.

Ya, theres a lot of weirdos on here. Wasnt there one loser linking women to the thread after he found her social media or something?

I dont trust none of you mfers.

This x100. Y'ALL can post faces I will not. Be safe.

Ya, theres a lot of weirdos on here. Wasnt there one loser linking women to the thread after he found her social media or something?

I dont trust none of you mfers.
I remember when an NTer made a thread about a girl asking for advice and posted her face, another NTer recognized her and posted her name and talked about her reputation as a skeezer and then ANOTHER NTer thought it would be funny to find her socials and send her the thread and got the OP in trouble with the girl

Better safe than sorry

I remember when an NTer made a thread about a girl asking for advice and posted her face, another NTer recognized her and posted her name and talked about her reputation as a skeezer and then ANOTHER NTer thought it would be funny to find her socials and send her the thread and got the OP in trouble with the girl

Better safe than sorry
Thats what it was. I thought it was in TAY or something.

Back
Top Bottom