Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I raise you this foolishness I got during the summer (I think I posted this before but still relevant)

C45CA3EC-A80E-4694-B2B6-E82BA91FAC1D.jpeg

I raise you this foolishness I got during the summer (I think I posted this before but still relevant)

C45CA3EC-A80E-4694-B2B6-E82BA91FAC1D.jpeg
Met a chick from Bumble earlier this year, who was exactly like this. She wanted to be perused, courted, hunted, chased etc. She had zero emotion. It left me tired and broke. I had to dead it. The box was fire though. Worst part, she would compare me to her ex's, a music producer, a basketball and baseball player. I remember one time, I had made dinner plans, and picked her up from her place, you know what she said,

"why cant you send a uber to my place, pick me up and meet you at the restaurunt". I was like why would I do that, you running late to me picking you up for dinner? She said "no smart ***, be spontaneous, my ex use to do that".

Never ever again.

Met a chick from Bumble earlier this year, who was exactly like this. She wanted to be perused, courted, hunted, chased etc. She had zero emotion. It left me tired and broke. I had to dead it. The box was fire though. Worst part, she would compare me to her ex's, a music producer, a basketball and baseball player. I remember one time, I had made dinner plans, and picked her up from her place, you know what she said,

"why cant you send a uber to my place, pick me up and meet you at the restaurunt". I was like why would I do that, you running late to me picking you up for dinner? She said "no smart ***, be spontaneous, my ex use to do that".

Never ever again.
I blame dudes for making alot of women behave this way :smh:

Never ever again.

Masturbation >>>>>>>>>>>>> *

Me: do you feel you’re just over dating
her: yup. It’s basically a necessity at this point
Me: think you’re cool but looking for someone more positive about dating and not over it
Her: when did I ever say I was over dating?
Me: when I asked you directly
Her: I’m sorry….I must have misunderstood your question.

you legit can’t make this stuff up:lol:
Women stay getting in their own way

Last edited:
Hinge is easily the best app. I had my settings exclusively to black chicks but I changed it to open to all and it’s some lovely ladies on here. This thick Asian I seen on there was nice but I ain’t got no more likes today.

Back
Top Bottom