Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Just matched with a chick who haves 7 kids 🤦🏾‍♂️. At this point if you not Married by now, it’s over for you Ma.
Well we definitely know she ****in. :rofl:

Unfortunately the number of dudes who sampled the YAMBS might be astronomical.
200.gif

Also that many kids and no dudes locked that up, box might be trash. On the flip by now she might give no DAMBS and down for whatever. Try it out if not just for the content. LOL.

Went on a date with a younger joint and she lived quite a distance from me., 40 mins driving or so.

She was actually cool but she didnt want to come back to my place on the first link. After the date she hits me like "I had a great time, let me know if there's going to be another date". Over the course of the following week we made a bet and I lost which resulted in me taking her out to bowling for a 2nd date.

We get to bowling and made another bet. I won so she had to come back to the crib and give me a lapdance. We're on the highway heading back to my crib (she's following in her car behind). She calls me and says we should stop for gas. We get to the station and shordie had to nerve to say to me "You cant even fill my tank?" I told her "no". She gives me her card and I pump the gas but didnt pay with my funds lol.

We drive off and at this point we're about 4 blocks from my house. We're at a stoplight and I continued going but noticed she turned right and stopped following.

Haven't seen or heard from her since. She really drove 40+ mins to my crib and turned back cause I didnt fill her tank.

They're really out here looking for providers :lol:

Went on a date with a younger joint and she lived quite a distance from me., 40 mins driving or so.

She was actually cool but she didnt want to come back to my place on the first link. After the date she hits me like "I had a great time, let me know if there's going to be another date". Over the course of the following week we made a bet and I lost which resulted in me taking her out to bowling for a 2nd date.

We get to bowling and made another bet. I won so she had to come back to the crib and give me a lapdance. We're on the highway heading back to my crib (she's following in her car behind). She calls me and says we should stop for gas. We get to the station and shordie had to nerve to say to me "You cant even fill my tank?" I told her "no". She gives me her card and I pump the gas but didnt pay with my funds lol.

We drive off and at this point we're about 4 blocks from my house. We're at a stoplight and I continued going but noticed she turned right and stopped following.

Haven't seen or heard from her since. She really drove 40+ mins to my crib and turned back cause I didnt fill her tank.

I understand not giving in to her demands... but personally, I would have offered her $20 just for the trip if you really live 40 minutes away. I wouldn't drive 40 minutes one way for some *****.

In the grand scheme of things, it costs more than $20 for parking in most places... Can't tell me it's not worth a dubsack to smash a chick at the crib :lol:

I understand not giving in to her demands... but personally, I would have offered her $20 just for the trip if you really live 40 minutes away. I wouldn't drive 40 minutes one way for some *****.

In the grand scheme of things, it costs more than $20 for parking in most places... Can't tell me it's not worth a dubsack to smash a chick at the crib :lol:
Can’t knock yo for that decision, at best she coulda got reimbursed after she came thru but it ain’t even get that far :lol: :smh: …Can’t be paying for joints gas you ain’t even do nothin with or don’t know like that

That peace of mind smashing at the crib is lovely but also he might have saved himself from a setup as well. Never know these days with people

this exactly why I don’t take these chicks on any dates 😂. Waste of time and money.

Nah famb she could have still made that right and stopped following a G, but this time with that mans $20.
He already took her out for bowling
and 40 minutes ain't that far really

30 years old, the minute she told me that I got all the way turned off. Sad from her voice notes she sounded like a nice women too. Wish people would put that on they bio so you not wasting your limited likes on them 😂

7 Kids with 1 dude or with 2-4 dudes spread out? 30 years old is a little too young to have 7 kids.

Don't that mean he drove the same 40 miles to go bowling?

I understand his rationale behind it though. It sets a precedence moving forward. It's her way or testing the waters to see just how far she can go with this.

This is why you need to date women with their own money/careers.

I've filled up my ex's tank before but at that point we were living together for 2+ years and I had just got done washing her car and changing the oil in it. But beyond that no.

I will pump the gas for you though. I'm a gentleman.

I matched with this chick off BLK and she was talking about "Birkin Bag me up". she kept messaging me asking me what Im looking for. Told her the deal and she asked for money...I asked her what her, and she told me not to be silly to expect ***** for "free"

Shorty was blocked immediately.
Smh.

I matched with this chick off Tinder yesterday, her profile name is 'RAW' and this is her pro

IMG_8763.jpg

My first message was "Kobe ", :lol:.

Nah famb she could have still made that right and stopped following a G, but this time with that mans $20.
He already took her out for bowling
and 40 minutes ain't that far really
Again, what's $20 to a guy who spends $400 plus on kicks? 40 minutes is hella far from me... So I can understand a broad needing some extra motivation.
Don't that mean he drove the same 40 miles to go bowling?
And? :lol:

I personally wouldn't drive 40 miles for anyone but my family.

I understand his rationale behind it though. It sets a precedence moving forward. It's her way or testing the waters to see just how far she can go with this.

This is why you need to date women with their own money/careers.
To be honest who cares about moving forward?

That's the type of ***** you wear out and block afterwards. Bronx coulda beat the cheeks just by throwing a couple crumbs at this bird.

I'm not really interested in setting any precedence going forward with her though as it's really over in my head at that moment. Being so close to the finish line would've just tossed her something, smashed and be done.

I suppose if you dont ever intend on it really going anywhere, what's $20 going to change for you? May as well have given her the $20, smashed and never called again.

Women really do think most guys don't/can't get *****? That's why they pay for all this nonsense?

Unbeknownst to you, she was already messing with someone in your neighborhood. That's where she went. Trust :lol:

I've filled up my ex's tank before but at that point we were living together for 2+ years and I had just got done washing her car and changing the oil in it. But beyond that no.

I will pump the gas for you though. I'm a gentleman.
In my head while in the passenger seat "**** I don't like getting out the car in the cold to pump gas just like you girl."

Back
Top Bottom