Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I need to take my degrees and stuff our my bio chicks be extra thirsty looking for a sponsor. This one chick tried to make me ask her out. I just think she's hungry I unmatched her smh.

225C5F59-E301-4259-B5C6-F65E9754DE3C.jpeg

Again, what's $20 to a guy who spends $400 plus on kicks? 40 minutes is hella far from me... So I can understand a broad needing some extra motivation.

And? :lol:

I personally wouldn't drive 40 miles for anyone but my family.

I guess you and me just different. I can wear my Nikes or resell them for more than I paid.

I agree with OP.

She coulda just been honest and said something up front instead of peeling off like she was tailing a mark and got made. :lol:

Imagine him driving the same 40 miles and asking her for gas money before he drove home. Same folks would call him a loser / that he shouldn't have even gone out broke.

Its ridiculous.

You have no business dating me if you cant afford gas Ma'am.

I know a liability when I see one.

Sounds like he dodged a bullet.

Don't that mean he drove the same 40 miles to go bowling?

Bowling was halfway from both us. So ultimately she turned around to drive 40mins up to her spot after following me down from the bowling spot.

Again, what's $20 to a guy who spends $400 plus on kicks? 40 minutes is hella far from me... So I can understand a broad needing some extra motivation.

And? :lol:

I personally wouldn't drive 40 miles for anyone but my family.

To be honest who cares about moving forward?

That's the type of ***** you wear out and block afterwards. Bronx coulda beat the cheeks just by throwing a couple crumbs at this bird.

I don't even have a prob of throwing her some bread, but I didn't like the way she blatantly asked me like it was something I was supposed to do. Also the fact that I could have still paid for the gas for her to come to my spot and front on the box. Then I would have been down 2 dates and gas.

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

It feels good reversing the roles lol I have a handful of chicks that cop me clothing and sneakers on release dates. In return they get game 7 performances. And the chance of a public appearance w/ them 😂
Yea I don't understand the rationale of filling some random girl's gas tank when the P is not promised

You have deadbeat Tyrones and Chads that got girls filling their own tanks and letting them borrow their car :lol:

Y'all gotta think and act like Tyrone and Chad when it comes to these women

Also the fact that I could have still paid for the gas for her to come to my spot and front on the box. Then I would have been down 2 dates and gas.

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Don't get me wrong I feel you... But as you said, you were already 2 dates in.

if it were me... $20 wouldn't stop me from getting in some cheeks at the end of the night and never talking to her again.

It feels good reversing the roles lol I have a handful of chicks that cop me clothing and sneakers on release dates. In return they get game 7 performances. And the chance of a public appearance w/ them 😂
Bro i have one that was doing the whole penpal ****. Flopped on meeting up, i straight up told her my time is money i dont want a penpal. I start receiving etransfers 😂 i even got 1 around my bday after i stopped talking to her goofy ***

It seems like dudes ignore obvious signs/red flags and then get offended at when they try you.

Making bets for a second date and a lap dance? That's some high school/college type @#&%

Dude was already in his feelings after driving 40 mins and she didn't want to come over but because he was invested he kept with the dance routine. :lol:

YNS anyway so she did you a favor by not going to your crib

Last edited:

The researchers — Brian Collisson, Jennifer Howell, and Trista Harig of Azusa Pacific University and UC Merced — also noted that the woman who felt dating for food was socially acceptable were more likely to exhibit the “dark triad” of personality traits. That’s “psychopathy, Machiavellianism, and narcissism” for those without a PhD in psych.

In addition to egotism (with a side of truffled mashed potatoes to-go) Collisson said foodie callers are more likely to engage in “one-night stands, faking an orgasm, or sending unsolicited sexual pictures.”

If the best I can hope for on a second date is groveling for a lap dance, there would be no second date.

Imo unless you're actually looking for a girl there should be no dates at least not the traditional kind. Drinks/coffee is borderline.

Dudes be out here running the same exact pop warner play with every chick they meet and wonder why the game !@#% up. "Dates or drinks and maybe I'll smash" There should be a clear understanding of the situation/intent before meeting up.

Social media/dating apps made the situation worse but it didn't create it.

Dudes basically courting jumpoffs so of course chicks will take advantage. Some use it like a meal plan because they're broke but others do it because they can. Chicks will take that to go plate right to another dude.

Even meeting at the bar with someone I don’t know a lot for me to do 😂. I’m buying some cheap tequila and either going to they crib or they coming to mines, if they not with it then I move to the next.

Some people just don't have conversational or social skills. Even with drinks/coffee they still can't transition things to where they want them to go.

Some send #%^ pics and other weirdo #$!*, some wine and dine to fill time before they awkwardly try to smash. Others just try to flex and lead with money.

Those main are reasons the game is the way it is. Dudes out here scaring all the **** or inflating the market.

Back
Top Bottom