Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

can somebody tell me about the houston area?
What do u wanna know?

It’s been a while since I’ve been out. Living in Houston, don’t **** with chicks on the northside. They build different and not cute.

If **** with the ratchet ****, Richmond ave/Westhiemer and third ward is your place. But they got a couple decent spots in the area. Never been but I heard Kamp and Rock House is cool. Prospect Park cool as well. The Davenport grown and sexy spot. Grooves happy hour GOAT.

Midtown/downtown if u like the mixed crowd

Washington ave if u like snow bunnies

But then again I haven’t been out since 2018. So **** might’ve changed.

What do u wanna know?

It’s been a while since I’ve been out. Living in Houston, don’t **** with chicks on the northside. They build different and not cute.

If **** with the ratchet ****, Richmond ave/Westhiemer and third ward is your place. But they got a couple decent spots in the area. Never been but I heard Kamp and Rock House is cool. Prospect Park cool as well. The Davenport grown and sexy spot. Grooves happy hour GOAT.

Midtown/downtown if u like the mixed crowd

Washington ave if u like snow bunnies

But then again I haven’t been out since 2018. So **** might’ve changed.
Yea you def ain’t pop out in a min dawg :lol: …Kamp and grooves dying out, Rock house for the old heads….You still on point with Prospect n Washington ave tho

Chapman n Kirby on a Sunday, 5015, Lost & Found, A’Dor, Ratio, n any of the nomad hookah spots all gon have em out…N Space if you wanna hit the club with younger joints

Yea you def ain’t pop out in a min dawg :lol: …Kamp and grooves dying out, Rock house for the old heads….You still on point with Prospect n Washington ave tho

Chapman n Kirby on a Sunday, 5015, Lost & Found, A’Dor, Ratio, n any of the nomad hookah spots all gon have em out…N Space if you wanna hit the club with younger joints
Yea and from I hear I’m not missing much :lol:

Me and the lady just chill at the crib if the kids are at grandparents. We mainly go out when we travel.

But I heard Chapman and Kirby Sunday brunch live.

what spots are cool on friday/saturday that dont have section energy?
I don’t think Prospect have sections

I remember my Friday nights would be hitting up Grooves happy hour then to Prospect/Belle Station/Chapman and Kirby/Address/Alley Kat/downtown bar hopping, etc. I use to live for Thursday-Sunday nights….good times man.

Hell low key the Cyclones in Midtown use to be poppin

My guy didn’t even say thanks or like your posts and you STILL helping him?

Tip Of The Cap GIF by Giphy QA

what spots are cool on friday/saturday that dont have section energy?
They all gon be sections from Thurs-sun, even prospect…A’dor, lost & found, 5015 n Chapman on a Sunday your best bets…Grooves too but it’s hit or miss n still has sections

Or bar hop downtown on main st

Back
Top Bottom