Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

“Ay my bad yall I forgot my running shoes I’ll just meet you at the bar this time”

Think About It GIF by Identity

Plz report back

xbiker47 xbiker47 how’s it been so far?

Things going well with your girl?

Yup, taking our second trip together to Atlanta first week of Oct to see my Falcons play Tampa Bay.

We started conditioning for basketball last week, so I've been getting home late she has never been a cook. She's young it's expected but went and bought herself some pans and has been trying to have something ready for me each day when I get off.

I'm not even the cook for me type, I probably cook more than her honestly. But it was the thought that counts at least you trying.

Last edited:

Yeah nah I'm good. Don't get me wrong I dabble in some milk from time to time but usually at night when at the club or bar when it's time to go home.

Don't really want extra phone numbers or social medias in my phone. The apps already provide that and doesn't take half the work. Plus actual running gear is expensive.

This isn't exactly the site to complain about spending frivolous money on shoes but them ugly Hokas aren't cheap.

The run club i joined down in here Atl got a bunch of baddies. Its pretty legit, especially since i dont use the apps anymore.

Yeah nah I'm good. Don't get me wrong I dabble in some milk from time to time but usually at night when at the club or bar when it's time to go home.

Don't really want extra phone numbers or social medias in my phone. The apps already provide that and doesn't take half the work. Plus actual running gear is expensive.

This isn't exactly the site to complain about spending frivolous money on shoes but them ugly Hokas aren't cheap.
For what it's worth there's a black woman in the first clip and an Asian woman in the last. But I think that dude is in Tampa so probably just reflective of his area's demographic.

There's run clubs for every town and flavor.

There's a new funny dating show called UpDating. They do live shows in diff cities, but their after parties are :pimp:

Everyone atleast a 7 and there to hook up. Reminded me of my college days.

There's a new funny dating show called UpDating. They do live shows in diff cities, but their after parties are :pimp:

Everyone atleast a 7 and there to hook up. Reminded me of my college days.

Man I saw the line for this ish outside one of my favorite sports bars

Had no idea what it was until after

Dudes were in a 50 person line deep dressed in their finest linens all for some game show

id rather run :lol:

If i'm going run club i'm starting dead last.

Chicks with the heaviest backs ain't putting up no times so i'm just staying in the slip stream of those yambs for the duration.

can somebody tell me about the houston area?
Alotta women of all flavors and they friendly…It’s a big spread out area so depending on what you like/looking for they got it but you gon be moving around for sure

Nightlife is like ATL with the hookah/sections/bottles n sparklers but it ain’t as lit as it used to be and any place you heard about probly old news now n a tourist trap …For the bunnies they usually downtown or a stretch of bars in river oaks and the heights…Alotta Mexican bars, strip clubs and Lounges all over too…N a wide range of places on Westheimer, that’s the super long street where you can find upscale to ratchet joints

And dont go to spots too far out in any direction unless you want the hood vibes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom