Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

They be kickin they feet up in yo spot?

Drinking all my beer too :smh:

:lol:

I'm not sure why I wouldn't have women in my crib. My building is already hard to get into if you don't have a key fob let along getting on the elevator.

I really don't be tripping about the amount of time we are chilling. If we are vibing we are vibing

You're probably doing more vetting then most :lol:

Sex alone is great but I need at least a little intimacy too

Chick I just started seeing isn't into romantic things like picnics in the park and a dozen red roses but she absolutely loves cuddling and that's great for me

When I'm feeling nasty, she has no limits so I can literally do whatever I want with her (God is good) and when I'm in the mood for something sweet we just cuddle up and watch TV

Best of both worlds forreal

Why y'all have women up in the crib in the first place? :emoji_eyes:

I got a doorman in my building, so if shorty want to act out, they about to give her the "ma'am, please step out the building" line.
tenor (1).gif

We don't all have doormen good brother.
I was about to say that. I don't ever think I saw a doorman in LA :lol:

Thats the beauty of having a multi level crib. If im getting tired of a chick i just go downstairs, leave her in the room upstairs until she get the hint. But when they start following me around i dont know what to do.
Shorty switch locations from the bed to living room and make you watch lifetime or real housewives :lol: :smh:

I've done the double team thang before. There's that unexpected level of insecurity that usually comes from one party. Unless both parties know what's good and treats it as intended, it can be a lot of fun. But usually, someone always catches feelings

Back
Top Bottom