happy.gif
.. though I did have the thought that I was getting set-up at one point
ohwell.gif
rice boy 45
nthat.gif

do work!!!

Yup.. She seems like a keeper, I hope I don't fall in love :wow:

:wow: Did we go out with the same girl?

:lol: but yeah I felt the same way. We had a lot in common. Dunno about you but the kisses sort of cemented that with her.

NOT going back to simp status :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, it's like that after the first date?

Good for you though. But don't jump into things too quick!
Thanks, but we actually did.. :\
true...when you first start its pimp or die. Take care of your heart rice boy 45!
:lol:

Seriously...chick might have 2 other dudes from the site she's keeping in contact with, you just never know.
Dang, that's what I'm scared of :frown:. I did ask her if she's met anyone off this site before but she said no.

I have another date in a couple days with some another girl, I'll let y'all know what happens!
Wait. Love is not a choice. I knew I was doing something wrong.
:wow:
:wow: Did we go out with the same girl?

:lol: but yeah I felt the same way. We had a lot in common. Dunno about you but the kisses sort of cemented that with her.
:lol: :nthat:

Finally started talking to a girl on OKC that I'd consider cool enough to date.  ICU nurse, ivy league educated, attractive, funny, embraces eccentricity, no crazy religious or political beliefs, etc.  Definitely gonna try to meet up by the end of the week.

Love is in the air on NT. 
laugh.gif

welp looks like my online dating days is over. POF deleted my profile for profanity I am assuming, I sent like 5 of those copy and pastes to some ******* that I got from BB.com. I'm gonna take a break from POF/OKC for a while and start some campaigning outside lol.

Finally started talking to a girl on OKC that I'd consider cool enough to date. ICU nurse, ivy league educated, attractive, funny, embraces eccentricity, no crazy religious or political beliefs, etc. Definitely gonna try to meet up by the end of the week.

Love is in the air on NT. :lol:
:nthat:

Don't say that :lol:

Last edited:
welp looks like my online dating days is over. POF deleted my profile for profanity I am assuming, I sent like 5 of those copy and pastes to some ******* that I got from BB.com. I'm gonna take a break from POF/OKC for a while and start some campaigning outside lol.
I think that's the goal, this online thing is supposed to just boost your terrestrial game.

Back
Top Bottom