Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Never get stuck sending messages back and forth for too long. This goes the same with texts.

Get the # within 2-3 messages, and meet up after 4-5 texts. If you can't do that, you're not going to smash.

Never get stuck sending messages back and forth for too long. This goes the same with texts.

Get the # within 2-3 messages, and meet up after 4-5 texts. If you can't do that, you're not going to smash.

Word.
The longer you take to close, the less chance you have at piping.

**** what them ******* profile says, run YOUR game efficiently and win

:lol:

I've exchanged like 100 texts with the girl I'm meeting up with on Sunday. What if they keep texting you? C'mon bros

I've exchanged like 100 texts with the girl I'm meeting up with on Sunday. What if they keep texting you? C'mon bros
it depends what they talking bout really tho...if its just dumb, small talk **** ill just hit em back when im ready to see them

The question is how long did it take to secure the meet up?

I text a lot....too much, but I still secure meet ups early on

Yeah, I guess I should clarify, it's not so much about the # of texts, moreso the time between initial contact and the meet up. Too much time and it's more difficult (in my experience).

Although, I'm mainly in contact with Asian women, so it might be different because they're usually considered more prude compared to other ethnicities.

No lie, having a chick in bed that you're trying to smash, is better than not having said chick in bed.

Smashing or not she'll know good and well what my "ego" looks like, cause that mf'er is coming out. He'll I've jacked off and busted on on bishes that haven't let me smash and they were cool with it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I knew I was gonna get some laughs out of this thread

I find it really odd that copy/pasting pickup lines works effectively on POF. for example I use this pickup line so many times:
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
and I get a response almost everytime I use it. It's mind blowing to me :lol:. Try it out and see for yourself

^ nah that chick is not a catfish at all..she actually looks cute she just lost mad weight...i havent seen her since college which was years ago :lol:

meeting up with a chick next week, the only down side is she got kids. i just said she ahd a nice smile she hit me back, but i think she lives in the ghetto
mean.gif
. what measures should i take to ensure my safety or no catfish

meeting up with a chick next week, the only down side is she got kids. i just said she ahd a nice smile she hit me back, but i think she lives in the ghetto
mean.gif

. what measures should i take to ensure my safety or no catfish

Well if she got kids atleast you know she putting out what city / ghetto ?

I don't get what's wrong with that. If yall are looking for a long term partner, have all the reservations you want, but I doubt that's what you doing on pof/okc.

Back
Top Bottom