Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

An "educated" black woman posted this on her datehookup profile...**** kinda pissed me.off..cats were calling her a gold digger she replied by saying that only insecure men call financially secure women names like that...if that makes sense

I really hope you read this update after many unwanted solicitations I felt the need to express: I like height in my men preferrably to start with at least 6'2. No I do not like skinny men or big men. I like my men muscular. Have a career before you begin to speak with me, if your hustle doesnt come with a 401k or any retirement package leave me be. And above all else, be single.

It's chicks like that make these outlandish requests when in reality.....they ain't doing much with themselves :smh:

share the link bro, I'm curious to see what she working with..

It's chicks like that make these outlandish requests when in reality.....they ain't doing anything with themselves :smh:

share the link bro, I'm curious to see what she working with..

fixed.
I saw the profile of some chick that I saw around campus saying something like, gotta drive a nice german car and have this and that and all of the above, but then you check her **** out and shes driving a 97 civic and taking 'time off' school :smh:. son what...

Lmao damn this why I didnt wanna post her pic..but she might of lived in Texas she's in the bmore area now

Smh she ain't even VNDS she beat! I hate women like her , want dudes that are financially stable but can't bring **** to the table. Scum of the earth
shes cute, she looks like a puppy of some sort. my problem is i grab there attention but once i get it i throw my number out there or the convo would be about the 3 letter word. bought to meet another chick from okc. this the 3rd one this week

I exchanged two messages with a chick but she's writing me books. so I wrote one long message, responding to each thing back. how long do you guys take to close for a meetup. Honestly I'd rather just hang this weekend then stall it through the week for next

Back
Top Bottom