Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Girl dropped this bomb on me yesterday: 
Ok let me hit you in a few I have to do something real quick...
eyes.gif

**** not me. 

She swears up and down that she's on some weird birth control that was put in her arm that makes her unable to get pregnant for three years, but she already has a kid so I'm definitely not buying it.

Body is right doe.

**** her man...show those pics

laugh.gif
Sorry to disappoint, but if the roles were reversed I'd like her to exercise a little confidentiality when it came to talking about me to random people on the internet.  You guys wanted to see the body, so I showed you the body.  Unfortunately, I have to draw the line there.  

How does one get a white chick? Lol I get no play on most of them
Kind of a one-size-fits-all answer, but it really depends on the white girl.  If the girl takes pride in her education, goals, values etc, you have to present yourself as an upstanding, articulate, well dressed individual.  If she's ratchet, present yourself as thuggish and dangerous.  It's all about giving them what they want and playing the part.

Kind of a one-size-fits-all answer, but it really depends on the white girl.  If the girl takes pride in her education, goals, values etc, you have to present yourself as an upstanding, articulate, well dressed individual.  If she's ratchet, present yourself as thuggish and dangerous.  It's all about giving them what they want and playing the part.
no...

just be yourself.

and make sure to attach this in your messages

no...

just be yourself.

and make sure to attach this in your messages
Are we talking about dating one or just bagging one?  If you want a relationship, obviously just be yourself.  If you're just looking to bag a white girl, forget that.  Just tell them whatever they want to hear.

She swears up and down that she's on some weird birth control that was put in her arm that makes her unable to get pregnant for three years, but she already has a kid so I'm definitely not buying it.

Body is right doe.

Smashed this chick from OKC about 10 months ago and she had that rod in her arm that prevented her from getting pregnant.

I hit raw but didn't even think about busting inside of her

Drunkninja - Sure thing. What are your thoughts on the standing 69 position? I work out, so I can handle it. You are a little bigger, but I love a challenge. Just make sure not to use teeth. The last **** that tried that ****, while we were licking and sucking on each others fun parts in the standing 69, I ****ing tombstone piledrived her ***, fapped on her, and then walked the **** out. I assume you can handle it though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

these bodybuilding cats are wild

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom