Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Lol spanking ya joint and busting on her, Sounds like a sexual assault charge waiting to happen.

I know right. I think that came across wrong :lol:. For the record, these chicks were into it, and participated in the ordeal, just wouldn't let me smash!

Had a chick come through and wasn't trying to give it up so I hit her with the yawn and stretch fakie and told her she had to bounce

Lol spanking ya joint and busting on her, Sounds like a sexual assault charge waiting to happen.
I know right. I think that came across wrong
laugh.gif
. For the record, these chicks were into it, and participated in the ordeal, just wouldn't let me smash!

Last edited:
:rofl: Jackin off with them in the bed? sraoifhadoipgha this thread is too much. If they're sleeping over, automatic. Especially for someone you're not dating.

:rofl: Nah son! Happened twice in the last couple years.. Making out, suckin tots, fingering, but wouldn't let me hit. I'm not going to bed w blue balls. Basically was like, "yo I'm j'in off, you gonna help?" Sure enough, they were rubbin into the skin like lotion. Never happened to y'all? Low key it's a shockingly awesome feeling to know that a broad just let you beat off on her.

Last edited:
they aint try to help or nothin smh..in situations like that ill take my L finger her suck some ******* and call it a night..

Last edited:
:lol: ^yeah man of course they were. ******* is out, I'm playing with the P, her hands all on the junk, strokin the balls, etc.

Carry on I gotta get up early for work.

Fam..before I got to bed...how do I close on POF/OKC..?

And how do I get the conversation onto sex without making it seem forced/out of nowhere?

Fam..before I got to bed...how do I close on POF/OKC..?
And how do I get the conversation onto sex without making it seem forced/out of nowhere?

ask them if they like hot dogs.

if they say yes tell them taht they can eat ur weiner

if they say no, then they aint about it

No lie, having a chick in bed that you're trying to smash, is better than not having said chick in bed.

Smashing or not she'll know good and well what my "ego" looks like, cause that mf'er is coming out. He'll I've jacked off and busted on on bishes that haven't let me smash and they were cool with it.

:rofl:

I rather have my space if I'm not smashing

But I can't even remember the last time I've had a chick in my bed w/o smashing. What part of the game is that? (This is excluding girlfriends of course, sometimes they just ain't in the mood :lol:
This dudes in here on some moral victory stuff. If we not smashing and you not my chick I like my bed all to myself. Heck even with a chick I wish I could have the bed to myself instead of them sleeping on me so don't give me a reason to put you on the fold up or worse (kick you out) lol.

:lol: ^yeah man of course they were. ******* is out, I'm playing with the P, her hands all on the junk, strokin the balls, etc.

Carry on I gotta get up early for work.

Lol all that and no smash or head? She would had been kick out the first 10 mins of me trying to get the kill.

so i hit up some cute mami from pof and she hit me back instantly. then i wrote her back and she didnt write so i wrote her another short message, with my number entailed.  she hit me back 3 in the morning talking about message her on skype or we could continue to talk on here. mind you she wrote a short sentence and i wrote a couple of sentences.

so i hit up some cute mami from pof and she hit me back instantly. then i wrote her back and she didnt write so i wrote her another short message, with my number entailed.  she hit me back 3 in the morning talking about message her on skype or we could continue to talk on here. mind you she wrote a short sentence and i wrote a couple of sentences.
You should skype her. Make sure she's real.

Back
Top Bottom