Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=52636203

sick.gif

So had a shorty from okcupid come through the crib on Thursday..she talking bout she haved had sex since november..I smashed within 20 min. So that was b.s. but had to cut her loose...her breath wasnt right.

Had one chick that messaged me on pof thursday night wanting to meet up for lunch friday. We did. She was cool. Fast forward to that night. She called asked what was I doing, said nothing. Asked if could swing by..I said sure but bring some food lol. She came..first thing she did was go in my fridge and at all my chocolate covered strawberries I got for my bday the day before. Didnt even get a chance to sample smh. But anyways she came to the couch to chill and watch this horrible movie on netflix. Started kissing. No wood feeling on her part but I grabbed a chunk of breasts. Thats as far as it went. She stayed the night. Got no buns. When she left that morning I noticed my couch and pillow full of makeup!

So on Saturday she was out drinking with her friend and asked if her and her friend could come over. I was like hell....yes. so 30 min past and her friend was kinda hesitant to come. She didnt wanna be the third wheel and asked if I had a friend. Told nah but u can still come through lol. She was like well another day then. So I said cool and the girl that came over the night before came through. Firdt thing she said "do u have some cookies"? In my mind I was like u hungry b. So I said yea in the pantry. Watched another movie. Same result as the night before without kissing. Smh. Realized the morning after...makeup on the couch again lol. Imma cut her loose. Shes wasting my time, my food and staining the couch.

Last edited:
I haven't met her in person to confirm but we did message over the weekend when I was in the brookshire area

So had a shorty from okcupid come through the crib on Thursday..she talking bout she haved had sex since november..I smashed within 20 min. So that was b.s. but had to cut her loose...her breath wasnt right.

Had one chick that messaged me on pof thursday night wanting to meet up for lunch friday. We did. She was cool. Fast forward to that night. She called asked what was I doing, said nothing. Asked if could swing by..I said sure but bring some food lol. She came..first thing she did was go in my fridge and at all my chocolate covered strawberries I got for my bday the day before. Didnt even get a chance to sample smh. But anyways she came to the couch to chill and watch this horrible movie on netflix. Started kissing. No wood feeling on her part but I grabbed a chunk of breasts. Thats as far as it went. She stayed the night. Got no buns. When she left that morning I noticed my couch and pillow full of makeup!

So on Saturday she was out drinking with her friend and asked if her and her friend could come over. I was like hell....yes. so 30 min past and her friend was kinda hesitant to come. She didnt wanna be the third wheel and asked if I had a friend. Told nah but u can still come through lol. She was like well another day then. So I said cool and the girl that came over the night before came through. Firdt thing she said "do u have some cookies"? In my mind I was like u hungry b. So I said yea in the pantry. Watched another movie. Same result as the night before without kissing. Smh. Realized the morning after...makeup on the couch again lol. Imma cut her loose. Shes wasting my time, my food and staining the couch.

Bish is eating all your food :lol:

Sounds like you didn't even try. Were you waiting for her to **** you or what?

She came over, with make up on, and stayed overnight. You were super passive aggressive, am I rite?

I tried hard the first night. So i thought the second night would be different since she has somewhat of a feel for me. I did lay between her legs rubbin on her nan while watching a movie. Couldnt get her to open up. I canceled for sure p for no p that night. I get turned off real quick. Im an ******* at times about that but I wasnt going to hurdle over a mountain for her nan. I deleted her #

:smh: :rofl: Girl was on the couch "couldn't get her to open legs" FOH

WEAKEST attempt I've ever heard of. Petting her snatch like a chihuahua and $#^# :lol:
Aint that some ish?! Never had to really try. It wasnt worth it after the second attempt.

On to the next one I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom