Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

indifferent.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

a few from last night...I need to step it up in the real world though:
and the weird:
pics for the beasts:

Last edited:
my homie used to go crazy on POF baggin them on a regular then he got simped up with some lame chick.

he was also on tender/tinder(sp?) for a while said it was better than pof but it was iphone only. too bad for me

anyone ever use tinder?
Had some friends tell me about tender, it doesn't search your facebook friends, it uses maps and searchs within 50 miles of you. You need a facebook profile to set up an account, it allows you to select pictures from your albums, but it doesn't disclose any info or post on Facebook so its all confidential.

and the weird:
pics for the beasts:

The chick on the right in the last pic. I know i've seen her somewhere before.
View media item 504257In real life and on the internet :lol:

Wait a damn minute, the short-haired light skinned chick in the pic above that too :rofl:

Last edited:
The chick on the right in the last pic. I know i've seen her somewhere before.

In real life and on the internet
laugh.gif

Wait a damn minute, the short-haired light skinned chick in the pic above that too
roll.gif
peep if you in galleria a lot we probably seen her but i think someone might be using others pics lol

and the weird:

pics for the beasts:

If you got a real life swagger to go with your online mouthpiece, you'd clean up on the outside world.
It ain't even that...I'm not really looking for anything, if that makes sense? Plus I don't really 'pick up' girls...just meet people through mutual friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom