Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I wouldn't call it beta but definitely not my style. Obviously he's not serious about what he said but my approach is more arrogant

Nice work fam. Not my style but good stuff
Word. That's mad beta, but if it works for you, keep it going.
Beta? ya'll dudes.
laugh.gif

Sidenote: Ran across a chick's profile which stated "I'm not down for the casual sex anymore..." Hopefully this is easy
devil.gif

I'm sure he doesn't mean it, it's just talk. If the goal is to get her to open up and meet up with you my man here did it in 2 brief messages.

Last edited:
Thi
I'm sure he doesn't mean it, it's just talk. If the goal is to get her to open up and meet up with you my man here did it in 2 brief messages.

This man knows!
Beta...lol please! As if the "can I borrow you, I promise to give you back" line some of y'all live on is alpha male status lol. It's all talk nothing's ever serious lol

So i got sucked into this profile today....

Low and Behold

Shes about 50lbs heavier than that default pic! Master of Angles! 

Newest prospect (girl on the left):

Been hamming it up with her for the past day or so and she's very much into it.  Gonna see if she wants to chill this weekend.  Godspeed to me.

I might have to use that. Got 24 views and a 2nd "like", I should get a reply using that line (or variation of it). Nice.

Last edited:
Been talking to this one chick since Monday. At first it was all good her texts had value, always texted right back for the most part.

But then she wouldn't send me a selfie. Red flag. Went in for the meet up now she gotta work, it's too hot (it's been upper 90's in jersey all week but still) and then it was her sisters bday.

I'm like f this. I'm not some small **** chode who can't get a date.

Straight up WWE style when releasing talent I said "best of luck in all future endeavors"

Good looking chick tho except her not wanting to send a selfie. Smh.

This was on okc might switch to pof. I was on pof before and there's so many more girls on there.

Been talking to this one chick since Monday. At first it was all good her texts had value, always texted right back for the most part.

But then she wouldn't send me a selfie. Red flag. Went in for the meet up now she gotta work, it's too hot (it's been upper 90's in jersey all week but still) and then it was her sisters bday.

I'm like f this. I'm not some small **** chode who can't get a date.

Straight up WWE style when releasing talent I said "best of luck in all future endeavors"

Good looking chick tho except her not wanting to send a selfie. Smh.

This was on okc might switch to pof. I was on pof before and there's so many more girls on there.
yea sound like shorty playing games/bluffin...talking bout its too hot like u was gonna take her to hoop or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom