Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

opening line:

so, you look interesting...smile is on point as well! That '"I'd go broke if my daughter had that smile" kind of smile...

for opening lines use how many frosted flake dinners will it take for us to finally upgrade to mcdonalds breakfasts

then when she says she dont like mcdonalds tell her that u need to inspect her taste buds

If you were going to have a child, would you want the other parent to be of the same ethnicity as you?

Would you strongly prefer to go out with someone of your own skin color / racial background?

If she is white and the answer is YES to both of these questions...how can we be an 85% match?

It's amazing to me how many profiles I've seen where the answer is yes to this question. Like, I can't fathom the thought process. So many beautiful people in this world, yet people are "sticking to their own kind" like it's 1951? I live in liberal DC but sooo many white chicks clicked yes for these questions.

It's amazing, it's not the racist news stories or personal experiences, it's the online dating world that has really opened my eyes about racist society.

If you were going to have a child, would you want the other parent to be of the same ethnicity as you?

Would you strongly prefer to go out with someone of your own skin color / racial background?

If she is white and the answer is YES to both of these questions...how can we be an 85% match?

It's amazing to me how many profiles I've seen where the answer is yes to this question. Like, I can't fathom the thought process. So many beautiful people in this world, yet people are "sticking to their own kind" like it's 1951? I live in liberal DC but sooo many white chicks clicked yes for these questions.

It's amazing, it's not the racist news stories or personal experiences, it's the online dating world that has really opened my eyes about racist society.
but also it kinda makes you not waste your time. Yea its messed up, but I wont get butthurt when she says" ehh, no black guys".

Like I was matched up perfectly with this really cute asian girl. but on her profile it said "likes tall white guys". Im like :smh:, not for me, but for the asian bros who dont got a chance

Last edited:
Yo dudes strap up emotionally and physically when you smash off OkC... couple months back I got my heart broken and my D burnt, proceed with caution.
mean.gif
We know. How many times are you going to tell us?

Well, my experience with pof.com have been, ehhh.. I had this one chick that was very cute and was very successful. She was originally from Pittsburgh, PA, but currently resides here in the DMV. She is a teacher at a high school. We were conversing well through the messages and exchanged numbers. So, I called her the next day and she told me where she lived at, so I responded with saying, "Oh, I used to date a girl that didn't live to far from you." SMDH.. Biggest mistake ever, so the next day she sent me a text stating that she wasn't interested. She told me that she was turned off when I made that comment, so she pretty much cut me off dry...smh. The girl had potential too..smh. I can't even front, I was somewhat pissed that she would cut me off for something that small. I guess that shows my lack of knowledge of talking to females.. I will just take the "L" on that one.

Last edited:
Basically, the better looking you are and the more interesting your profile, the less you have to write to get a response.

Girls who write "don't message me with a 'hey' because I won't respond" are just saying that. If you're unattractive to them, they're not going to reply no matter what you write. But if you've been blessed with good looks, you can get away with "hey how are ya?" and still get responses.

I don't think it's a big deal.

Different people have different preferences when it comes to dating. Sometimes it's about race, but I think for the most part it's about what they're attracted to. Just because a girl isn't attracted to black guys doesn't make her a racist.

So true, met a girl the other day and she even sent me full body mirror shots but kind of far away, she didn't look big but wasn't tiny either, she looked smaller than me. We meet up and she's bigger than me, I was so mad :smh:

u actually meetup with these broads? :x

brave man

After two bad experiences I don't take chances. I'm getting that Facebook or instagram, need to see multiple full body shots that leave no doubt

So true, met a girl the other day and she even sent me full body mirror shots but kind of far away, she didn't look big but wasn't tiny either, she looked smaller than me. We meet up and she's bigger than me, I was so mad :smh:

u actually meetup with these broads? :x

brave man

I had nothing to do, she invited me to her cousins apt cause she was alone :x never again

Naw hell naw she kept dropping hints like we should go hang out somewhere, I just told her "naw we're hear nice and quiet why go somewhere where it's loud and hard to hear each other"

lulz this one girl from there told me she like bowling and i said im really good and she told me "are u challenging me"

i was like naw no challenge im not taking u bowling

someone use this for their profile
My name is (_____). I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a (_____); some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there
instayambs :pimp:

:lol:

So how do you get girls to write you back? How does messaging work? Do I get an email or what?

I have a good pic up so it should help a little :nerd:

:lol:

So how do you get girls to write you back? How does messaging work? Do I get an email or what?

I have a good pic up so it should help a little :nerd:

you send them stupid messages, mostly stupid funny.

heres a message i sent a biseexual girl

" so what will it take for me to make u bisexual?"

her response

"Grow up!! U stupid piece of ****!!!! I swear guys lik urself r worthlesss to humanity.."

you send them stupid messages, mostly stupid funny.

heres a message i sent a biseexual girl

" so what will it take for me to make u bisexual?"

her response

"Grow up!! U stupid piece of ****!!!! I swear guys lik urself r worthlesss to humanity.."
:stoneface:

dang, I didn't know some females on POF can put character limits for the messages you have to send to them :\

Back
Top Bottom