Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Never. That. Ever.
laugh.gif

YEah dude. Shut down OK. I was lucky to find a couple of Gems off there but its like searching for gold at times. POF is where its at. During the last 2 weeks I met up with 5 snow bunnies and I hooked up with 2 on the first night. OWWW 
pimp.gif
Datehook up for me...

Light work...
pimp.gif

What in God's name is this girl talking about?  Taken off of a POF profile. 

F YU HVE OR IZ TLKN 2MY XBESTFRIEND MZ.COLE89 ON HERE PLEZ DNT MESSAGE! Bt 2describe myself n a few words..I'm a dominant bisexual fem thtz a lil tomboi....i luv basketball, boxin, ufc, 2k12, drinkn occasionally nt everyday, Shoppn, gd restaurant, comedy shows, workin out, gd moviez...im cool, laid bac, softspoken, quiet, funni, chillfull, 2nite, alwayz smiln happy female..bt the other side I am a bull so im stubborn, impatient, a lil jealous, 2outspoken, money getter, bt wen yu piss me off im goin n, yu gt on my badside yu might nt c the other side...tht hate liarz wit a passion I mean if yu out wit iz they cn only respect it or reject it...

What might or might NT be lookn for

I luv sumone tht haz- style, of course outspoken...attractive, no'z hw 2hve fun..lik 2try new thngz, if yu gt a permanent attitude, hygiene problems, dnt care about yur appearance, bottled up, hateful, negative, lazy, dnt wnt nuthn n life n NT tryna do shi wit yurself save yur message...I need sumonez thtz real n if yu feel lik yu fit thz description message me if NT yu know wht 2do anythng else jus ask

PLEZ CUM @ME CORRECT OR I WNT REPLY..PLEZ DNT ASK SUMTHN THTZ ALREADY ON MY PROFILE...WASTE OF TIME...IF YU JUS LOOKN 2HOOK UP N FUC THTZ DEAD...IF YU A MALE N YU BI OR LIK GOLDEN SHOWERZ N 2B PISSED ON PLEZ DNT MESSSGE ME..DNT GT OFFENDED IF I ASK 4A PICTURE OF YU N YU ALREADY SUM..PEOPLE B LOOKN DIFFERENT N THE PICTURE EXPLAINZ ALOT........MOST MESSAGEZ I CNT EVEN GT 2 SOO MIGHT HVE 2SHOOT ME ANOTHER..

F YU HVE OR IZ TLKN 2MY XBESTFRIEND MZ.COLE89 ON HERE PLEZ DNT MESSAGE! Bt 2describe myself n a few words..I'm a dominant bisexual fem thtz a lil tomboi....i luv basketball, boxin, ufc, 2k12, drinkn occasionally nt everyday, Shoppn, gd restaurant, comedy shows, workin out, gd moviez...im cool, laid bac, softspoken, quiet, funni, chillfull, 2nite, alwayz smiln happy female..bt the other side I am a bull so im stubborn, impatient, a lil jealous, 2outspoken, money getter, bt wen yu piss me off im goin n, yu gt on my badside yu might nt c the other side...tht hate liarz wit a passion I mean if yu out wit iz they cn only respect it or reject it...

What might or might NT be lookn for

I luv sumone tht haz- style, of course outspoken...attractive, no'z hw 2hve fun..lik 2try new thngz, if yu gt a permanent attitude, hygiene problems, dnt care about yur appearance, bottled up, hateful, negative, lazy, dnt wnt nuthn n life n NT tryna do shi wit yurself save yur message...I need sumonez thtz real n if yu feel lik yu fit thz description message me if NT yu know wht 2do anythng else jus ask

PLEZ CUM @ME CORRECT OR I WNT REPLY..PLEZ DNT ASK SUMTHN THTZ ALREADY ON MY PROFILE...WASTE OF TIME...IF YU JUS LOOKN 2HOOK UP N FUC THTZ DEAD...IF YU A MALE N YU BI OR LIK GOLDEN SHOWERZ N 2B PISSED ON PLEZ DNT MESSSGE ME..DNT GT OFFENDED IF I ASK 4A PICTURE OF YU N YU ALREADY SUM..PEOPLE B LOOKN DIFFERENT N THE PICTURE EXPLAINZ ALOT........MOST MESSAGEZ I CNT EVEN GT 2 SOO MIGHT HVE 2SHOOT ME ANOTHER..
its like she is talking to us directly...who told her about us? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Chick hit me up with a generic message and after I visited her profile without responding she hits me with this message less than 30 minutes after the first

"So tell me this...all jokes aside...when I contact the seemingly smart dudes on here, they don't respond...what is it? my picture? I'm really asking....cuz I'm a Ph.D. beast looking for other intelligent life forms....do I look like I'm a stripper or something? no really...let's start there...that's better ;-)"

Chick hit me up with a generic message and after I visited her profile without responding she hits me with this message less than 30 minutes after the first

"So tell me this...all jokes aside...when I contact the seemingly smart dudes on here, they don't respond...what is it? my picture? I'm really asking....cuz I'm a Ph.D. beast looking for other intelligent life forms....do I look like I'm a stripper or something? no really...let's start there...that's better ;-)"
:evil:

Yo dudes strap up emotionally and physically when you smash off OkC... couple months back I got my heart broken and my D burnt, proceed with caution. :smh:

:evil:

PhD can't make up for a lack of physical attraction

Caught one off of OKC a lil while back. She's got her sht together and has her own house, good *** job, and a nice lil whip. So we kick it for a while and then she hits me with the "I'm celibate" line :stoneface: She then proceeded to tell me that she's also a Bible thumper who doesn't believe in dinosaurs.

Jimmy was rustled while not being rustled at the same time.

Caught one off of OKC a lil while back. She's got her sht together and has her own house, good *** job, and a nice lil whip. So we kick it for a while and then she hits me with the "I'm celibate" line :stoneface: She then proceeded to tell me that she's also a Bible thumper who doesn't believe in dinosaurs.

Jimmy was rustled while not being rustled at the same time.

sounds like a good catch but you will have constant blueballs since you won't be getting any from her. If you want something serious with her, I'd say keep her around and have a side piece on deck.

Honestly, If that was me I'd hit her with the View media item 468193

Back
Top Bottom