Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

laugh.gif
Yall don't wanna see her pic
sick.gif
google search, i saw her

Man, I was out downtown tonight at a bar on a slow night, quite a few dimes. I was with some lames from work though, but otherwise after a few brews I mighta just had to approach a few of them. Gotta start somewhere.

I don't even know why I have no confidence, I catch fine women checking me out at the gym all the time. I know I'm not ugly. But man, I've been shy my whole life.
your scared /have no confidence to talk to women, but they are lames??? What part of the game is this

As others said, no need to be sad breh. I use to be like that too. Until I started doing things that made me uncomfortable. It helps you learn so much and helps you to adapt to different situations.

If your at party where you don't know anyone. The BP table is a great place to meet people. 

Grab one homie and ask to get the table. Introduce yourself to the opponents doesn't matter if they're male or female.

If you win or lose doesnt matter try to make talk after the game. Take some shots with them,who they know,ask how they got good.Questions that'll have talking about themselves.

Use the BP table as a supplement, a catalyst, not a crutch.

I see too many dudes use the BP table  as a crutch. They stay there for the entire length of the party.

To me thats the equivalent to the wall flower and the dudes who talk amongst themselves.

It's not bad, but they're not meeting anyone. 

Another way is to ask people to take shots with you. This is how I meet some girls, I was afraid to do this at first,but with practice, you get use to it.

Treat them like you're not trying to get at them.

If they say no,no biggie. Keep it moving and ask another female.

Great way to find out what they like and dislike.

Or round up your homies and the hosts and get a big as group of ppl to take shots.

Try be solo at one point too. Every time I arrive at a place, I leave my group and go scouting the place. Learn where everything is.

Try to talk to people.

My mentality is I want to have fun. Thats my priority. Everything else is extra. Make sure your enjoying yourself, a must.

Its always a hit or miss with females, its not when your having fun.

Yupp....the thing I focus on the most.

QFT
who still have BP tables at parties..LOL never seen one at a party

Where do y'all live?

I'm in Los Angeles, nuff said.
Miami...

there's mad Hispanic chicks out here for the taking

I still don't have a pic of myself on my profile. I just creep through chicks profiles :wow: :rolleyes

Why? Are you fugly? :lol:

Seriously tho, put up a photo. You're just wasting your time.
To be honest I have no confidence in my self. Girls tell me I'm cute/handsome all the time, but I think they're lying. I just put up a pic on my profile, let's see how this goes. >D

Where do y'all live?

I'm in Los Angeles, nuff said.
Miami...

there's mad Hispanic chicks out here for the taking

I still don't have a pic of myself on my profile. I just creep through chicks profiles :wow: :rolleyes

Why? Are you fugly? :lol:

Seriously tho, put up a photo. You're just wasting your time.
To be honest I have no confidence in my self. Girls tell me I'm cute/handsome all the time, but I think they're lying. I just put up a pic on my profile, let's see how this goes. >D

Bruh, it's online! :lol: Just have fun with it.

Btw, I hate when ugly girls message me.

i cant believe i loafed on this online stuff just made an account and got 4 hits from some decent girls smh

The yambs from the 3's-5's are easy...
pimp.gif

Straight up...they looking to chill, and I'm not talking about fat chicks, but mostly buttafaces with a nice shape, long legs...man I ain't picky. 

alot of older women have been hitting me up up lately..like 3-4 years older than me. went to a little happy hour with one. was my second time linking up with her. saw her last week on the 4th. shes mad fly...

ill be linking up with another one tomorrow for happy hour again lol. this one will be interesting..reason being shes thin and i dont really like thin women. shes older than me as well but i shall see.

So I'm was over cruising through my newly made OKC & there's this chick that's obsessed with AMWFS and had a link to her blog on that abbreviation.

That blog had me :wow:

can't post the blog because it's NSFW

I never really knew this existed :lol:

So I'm was over cruising through my newly made OKC & there's this chick that's obsessed with AMWFS and had a link to her blog on that abbreviation.

That blog had me :wow:

can't post the blog because it's NSFW

I never really knew this existed :lol:

whats amwfs mean? asian men wanting forced sex?

made an account 2 weeks ago because this thread had me curious. Used it just to look around. Got 2 messages earlier this week one from this really big girl and this other from this fit black girl that said "I am not hitting on you. I'm just issuing a compliment. You are very cute." lol looked at her profile said she was only into TALL dudes

Update from the earlier post. Met up with girl thursday, things went great. Went to a party with her and her roommates Friday, the roommates all liked me, and yesterday we went to the beach, and I'll say, her in a bikini :smokin. Things seem to be going real well, and this girl is dope in every way. So far, she is better personality wise than any girl I've dated in the past, and by far the best looking. So I'm just gonna keep taking it slow, doing my thing, and see where it goes.

Sorry, no pics for the beasts, I posted pics once, and some NTer knew the girl and told her, and ruined any future picture posting.... :smh:

Update from the earlier post. Met up with girl thursday, things went great. Went to a party with her and her roommates Friday, the roommates all liked me, and yesterday we went to the beach, and I'll say, her in a bikini
smokin.gif
. Things seem to be going real well, and this girl is dope in every way. So far, she is better personality wise than any girl I've dated in the past, and by far the best looking. So I'm just gonna keep taking it slow, doing my thing, and see where it goes.

Sorry, no pics for the beasts, I posted pics once, and some NTer knew the girl and told her, and ruined any future picture posting....
mean.gif
Good stuff man!

I'm pretty close to shutting down my OKC account, what a waste of time. Nothing but ug mugs messaging/rating me, and none of the attractive girls respond. Lame.

I'm pretty close to shutting down my OKC account, what a waste of time. Nothing but ug mugs messaging/rating me, and none of the attractive girls respond. Lame.
YEah dude. Shut down OK. I was lucky to find a couple of Gems off there but its like searching for gold at times. POF is where its at. During the last 2 weeks I met up with 5 snow bunnies and I hooked up with 2 on the first night. OWWW 
pimp.gif

YEah dude. Shut down OK. I was lucky to find a couple of Gems off there but its like searching for gold at times. POF is where its at. During the last 2 weeks I met up with 5 snow bunnies and I hooked up with 2 on the first night. OWWW 
pimp.gif

:nerd:

:smokin Aye aye captain

Back
Top Bottom