Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

All I do is say Hey, How are you, my name, followed by a emoticon.

If they're really interested they'll respond. If not then they won't.

Like someone earlier said, those birds who say they wont respond to generic messages are usually lying. Everyone is shallow and they only talk to what appeals to them.

POF is a demonic cesspool.  Please do not go fishing there.  The fish are polluted.  The fish are radioactive often times.  The fish often say they want relationships but actually settle for demonically casual encounters.  Its a sad place to spend your time in and is often a place many friends contract sexually transmitted diseases.  Please be careful when you traverse the demonic realm friends because technosorcery in 2013 has created new pitfalls for you to flatten and demoralize yourself with.  POF is not a site for friends and many lives, relationships and families have been destroyed because of it. 

Its so demonic, friends. 
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Last edited:
So you have noticed this too friend.  This is why i feel sorry for men who look to POF to find love because sadly, often times but hopefully not always the case women are telling one man who looks like an upright citizen they are seeking something serious but then they tell a demon they are down for something more degrading.  Please yall delete your accounts and delete the app from your smart phone devices thank you. 

Its so demonic, friends. 
ohwell.gif
Lol Most of the females say that tell you that they just want a relationship, then some of them lie but in reality they just want a hook up. Regardless, the thing is to get the goods you gotta put in the work to get the results. It may be hard, it may be easy but if you stay acourse it will eventually come your way 

Last edited:
Where are ya that pof selection is good? Lol I need to use ya area code to check, I been deleted that crap and kept OKC.

Where are ya that pof selection is good? Lol I need to use ya area code to check, I been deleted that crap and kept OKC.

Yeah so far I see nothing but ug mugs on POF.

Mr Somebody, who said anyone was looking for relationships on here? Shut up.

Demon yambs are the best yambs.

You didn't know that, Mr Somebody?
O wow friend. I cant believe you're saying this right now.  The best? There are many men, many many many many men who thought like you're thinking right now and are currently on the phone with a nurses assistant whos giving them the bad news on their blood work.  Friend, we shouldnt waste our youth chasing trash because when you become more seasoned with age you're going to look up and notice that what you have at your disposal to carry your bloodline forward will be less than adequate.  Nows the time to find wives, not demonic yambs. 

Its so demonic, friend. 
ohwell.gif

Met this chick on POF, we've been talking on the phone for like a week and she kept saying I'm not getting the buns, I'm not getting the buns, I'm not getting the buns....Met up with her and just looked at her...Instabunz
smile.gif
I would post her pic but you Niketalkers are grimey..

Update from the earlier post. Met up with girl thursday, things went great. Went to a party with her and her roommates Friday, the roommates all liked me, and yesterday we went to the beach, and I'll say, her in a bikini :smokin. Things seem to be going real well, and this girl is dope in every way. So far, she is better personality wise than any girl I've dated in the past, and by far the best looking. So I'm just gonna keep taking it slow, doing my thing, and see where it goes.

Sorry, no pics for the beasts, I posted pics once, and some NTer knew the girl and told her, and ruined any future picture posting.... :smh:

pics?

Yall need to listen to NT Jesus. One of yall gonna robbed and penetrated by an undercover ******

Yall need to listen to NT Jesus. One of yall gonna robbed and penetrated by an undercover ******
Everyone knows someone who has a crazy plenty of fish story friend. People are losing out here.  Having children they do not want with women that thought excercising her liberty was acting like demonic trash.  We'd all be wise to find women we care about asap because sites like Plenty of Filth are portals to destruction.  One minute you're galavanting around dancing like Carlton Banks, swimming in fish and the next you're a father to a child with a demonic mother or worse, at the dr's office trying to burn broccoli off your genitals. 

Its so demonic, friends. 
frown.gif
View media item 496557

Back
Top Bottom