Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ya it def is a number's game, I just signed up cause I figured why not and man there's a lot of good looking girls but I guess I got to upgrade to see if they read the messages or not, is the upgrade worth it?

Ya it def is a number's game, I just signed up cause I figured why not and man there's a lot of good looking girls but I guess I got to upgrade to see if they read the messages or not, is the upgrade worth it?

:lol: It's cheap, like $5 a month

I signed up for the hell of it. Majority of the girls read my messages, 0 responses. Not talking 3-4 either :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:frown:

didnt meetup becuz i felt she was a ****** didnt wanna even risk it one bit.
laugh.gif
 that crap almost happened to me twice on localhookupz. the chick/dude caught me glance at her profile and then hit me up. before i messaged it and i read theyre profile and it didnt say trany or anything so i went with and we talked and finally exchanged numbers and then she droped the secret i was pissed. never felt so violated

just went on a date last night with a pof chick. 

plays for the Lingerie Football League (now its apparently Legends Football League im like LOLWHERESTHEFANSTHEN?)

took her to this cool bar around both us. chick likes her craft beers 

cool girl, gonna see her again this week.

plays for the Lingerie Football League (now its apparently Legends Football League im like LOLWHERESTHEFANSTHEN?)

Club, is that you?

If so, I won't call ducktales. Yet.

White girls are quick to call you an ugly n*gger on these sites for real lmao. The thing that trips me out the most are black girls or even mixed girls that ONLY date dudes that are white, that's so messed up.,

I'd die laughing if a white chick called me a ugly sp*c :rofl:.

But just like there's white girls that like black guys, there's white girls that love Latino guys :pimp:

Sounds like some of ya'll lack muscles. Website people, visuals. I got no doubt Dropten's roided self is on there winning.

Nice :pimp: :pimp:

Those chicks can play too. Its not no two hand touch either . They hit hard as ****, i was :wow: :x

Sounds like some of ya'll lack muscles. Website people, visuals. I got no doubt Dropten's roided self is on there winning.

I have plenty of muscles and have a 2 pics that you can clearly see, and nah, that ish don't help... lol

I just got a message from like a 4 though "Your too studly and smart to be single." I couldn't respond back to that at all lol. I'm not trying to meet up with you :rofl:

:lol: It's cheap, like $5 a month

I signed up for the hell of it. Majority of the girls read my messages, 0 responses. Not talking 3-4 either :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:frown:

Damn, that sucks.

What are you using as your profile pic? Time to change it up.

I have plenty of muscles and have a 2 pics that you can clearly see, and nah, that ish don't help... lol

I just got a message from like a 4 though "Your too studly and smart to be single." I couldn't respond back to that at all lol. I'm not trying to meet up with you :rofl:

4? Bruh, that's all you. You got dudes smashing trolls on here for fun, you better take that.

:x

Things in my profile I've noticed that have helped me
- profession/education
- light eyes for a black guy
- a baby picture

One of those 3 almost always get mentioned in messages. 90% of the girls who message me first are whack but I've had some success.

My response rate is probably 50%. I find one thing to comment on and either a make a joke, ask a simple yet personalized question, or comment on a shared interest. I never write more than 2 lines. Worth the minimal effort IMO

Things in my profile I've noticed that have helped me
- profession/education
- light eyes for a black guy
- a baby picture

One of those 3 almost always get mentioned in messages. 90% of the girls who message me first are whack but I've had some success.

My response rate is probably 50%. I find one thing to comment on and either a make a joke, ask a simple yet personalized question, or comment on a shared interest. I never write more than 2 lines. Worth the minimal effort IMO

Well ****, sounds like a waste of time then unless you mind Dragon tails.

Against my better judgment, I messaged a feminist.  She's pretty cute though, and she's interesting enough to talk to.  I just feel like I'm walking on eggshells talking to her.  Probably gonna unintentionally offend her before I even get her number 
laugh.gif

Against my better judgment, I messaged a feminist.  She's pretty cute though, and she's interesting enough to talk to.  I just feel like I'm walking on eggshells talking to her.  Probably gonna unintentionally offend her before I even get her number :lol:

I used to smash one from Oct-Dec. of last yr. Best head ever, had to let her go because I couldn't handle the conversations...and listening to her points on controversial subjects all day.

Girl would bring up abortion at a bar :smh:

I've been talking to this one girl from OKC for the last 2 days, turns out her brother dated one of my really good friends fiance's back in the day. Meeting up tonight. I'd say she's an 8 by NT standards.

I used to smash one from Oct-Dec. of last yr. Best head ever, had to let her go because I couldn't handle the conversations...and listening to her points on controversial subjects all day.

Girl would bring up abortion at a bar :smh:

I swear most these feminist types are freaks.

I met one on pof.... Initially she was giving me **** about how modern women are running **** and how it's now a matriarchal society etc..

Very first time we meet i'm mushing her face into the pillows >D

Yooo my okc game be drying up lol, have chicks flaking not texting back and all.. I don't think of cleaver openings anymore either . " Aint no one got time for that"

Maybe I need to search out my normal 18-23, Black range and starting searching for other race
Maybe I'm just ugly and my game is just to 1980's

Back
Top Bottom