Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I just want to say that pof san diego is ridiculous and pointless. It pretty much just concentrates the entire Cali dating mentality into one singularity....

Too many hawt chicks and low-lifes going at it... (male or female)

Speaking from experience? :lol:

Yes. OKC is my jam. But POF is not butter. -- Generally speaking but it just seems like SD is more exaggerated with the characteristics of POF and cali dating.

Yes. OKC is my jam. But POF is not butter. -- Generally speaking but it just seems like SD is more exaggerated with the characteristics of POF and cali dating.

Interesting. I've never used these sites because of the stigma, but I guess it's no worse than saying you met someone in a club/bar or introduced by friends.

Interesting. I've never used these sites because of the stigma, but I guess it's no worse than saying you met someone in a club/bar or introduced by friends.
Wait wut... since when was this bad

Right. It's just like that but in a virtual myspace type of world. lmao

Most are worried about others seeing them on said sites...but in order for them to see you chances are they're a member or at least browsing it. :lol:

Last edited:
Most are worried about others seeing them on said sites...but in order for them to see you chances are they're a member or at least browsing it. :lol:

I'm pretty sure this fat girl I work with looked at my profile, I never looked back :rofl:

I've had a girl come up to me at a festival downtown and told me I looked familiar, and I was like yeah IDK why, then she messaged me on the site the next day. :rofl:

Forgive my stupidity, but what is OKC?

At first I thought you dudes were all from Oklahoma City and saying you just signed up for POF in that region.

Yooo my okc game be drying up lol, have chicks flaking not texting back and all.. I don't think of cleaver openings anymore either . " Aint no one got time for that"

Maybe I need to search out my normal 18-23, Black range and starting searching for other race

Yooo my okc game be drying up lol, have chicks flaking not texting back and all.. I don't think of cleaver openings anymore either . " Aint no one got time for that"

Maybe I need to search out my normal 18-23, Black range and starting searching for other race

Mine is 21-30 all races.

I'm in LA. Westside

Decent prospects, I stay hitting up nurses and medical techs :lol:

I've noticed a lot of strippers using POF here in Florida..I ain't eeem mad, extremely smart on their part..Have a dude come through and throw money thinking they are on a date..

Back
Top Bottom