Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Just c-blocked myself

"You can't remember how many people you've slept with?? Not my type :/ sorry​"

I guess I shouldn't have been so honest in some of my answers lol

"

You're like, my neighbor.
ya, I member you. I was gonna visit your waffle truck when you were in my city.

You're like, my neighbor.
ya, I member you. I was gonna visit your waffle truck when you were in my city.

waffle truck :nerd:

Word? We were at the 626 Night Market Saturday and Sunday :lol:

I'm assuming you were there, only because pretty much everyone was there.

I made an OKC for the hell of it, machine gunned some messages. 0 responses. Damn!

:x

You're doing 25 to life & you don't even know it haha

My first actual day of using it, I think I sent messages to like 20 chicks or so, and only 4-5 messaged back. Out of those, I'm still talking to just 2 now.

You're doing 25 to life & you don't even know it haha

My first actual day of using it, I think I sent messages to like 20 chicks or so, and only 4-5 messaged back. Out of those, I'm still talking to just 2 now.

Heh... Shoot, I guess now I see what people mean.

So I found a white chick that only dates white guys as per her profile. So I channeled my inner troll and messaged her:

"you need to expand your boundaries my dear, because once you go brown...it's about to go down" :lol: :\

she replied:

"ew"

at least i got a reaction..keep it moving :lol:

So I found a white chick that only dates white guys as per her profile. So I channeled my inner troll and messaged her:

"you need to expand your boundaries my dear, because once you go brown...it's about to go down"
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

she replied:

"ew"

at least i got a reaction..keep it moving
laugh.gif
That was a no go.

I used that ninja turtles line and some girl messaged me back sayong u have problems u need to go to a mental hospital :rofl:

once this girl ive been talkin to wanted to meetup and i never responded. i think ima just start trolling and post screenshots for lulz

"you need to expand your boundaries my dear, because once you go brown...it's about to go down" :lol: :\

she replied:

"ew"

at least i got a reaction..keep it moving :lol:

White girls are quick to call you an ugly n*gger on these sites for real lmao. The thing that trips me out the most are black girls or even mixed girls that ONLY date dudes that are white, that's so messed up.,

"you need to expand your boundaries my dear, because once you go brown...it's about to go down"
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

she replied:

"ew"

at least i got a reaction..keep it moving
laugh.gif
White girls are quick to call you an ugly n*gger on these sites for real lmao. The thing that trips me out the most are black girls or even mixed girls that ONLY date dudes that are white, that's so messed up.,
There's plenty of white girls that exclusively date black men.  It just is what it is.

I find that a lot of cute black girls only date white guys though.  This pleases me 
devil.gif

Pof never worked for me and in NY, the selection is down right trash which is surprising.

Back
Top Bottom