Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Of course breh.

But they hit me up, so its whatever.

Its good though, didnt think this stuff worked.

Found my LR, started playing it couple days ago and the skits always have me weak.

The "cute" one is gonna be chubby. Bet.
The cute one IS chubby. Can tell just by the head and the covered shoulders.

Chubby people usually have chubby faces, or they take photos in which only their head is visible and not their shoulders.. 95% of them completely forgo whole body shots.

Edit: "cute"

Last edited:
Got the best head in my life off of pof

Seen one chicks profile and it I said " I one day inspire to be a urban model" :smh: plus she ain't no where near fine, she small town/******* cute

Between the crazy chicks and the ones looking to get married you can find some gems

Both are about average if you ask me. Whenever I go through a school campus or mall in Sac, my jaw drops to the ground. :smh:

You live in Sacramento?! I always thought you were either an eastcoaster or from SoCal.

From the bay, and currently live there. I lived in some places surrounding Sac for a few years, still have some friends there. You probably thought SoCal because I mentioned something about Temecula before.

I just want to say that pof san diego is ridiculous and pointless. It pretty much just concentrates the entire Cali dating mentality into one singularity....

Too many hawt chicks and low-lifes going at it... (male or female)

Delusions of grandeur are common amongst the POF/OKC uglies.  I always get a laugh when I see 4's and 5's posting these long lists about the unrealistic qualities they expect their partner to have.  Some of these girls really need to look in the mirror, hit the gym and start lowering their standards a little bit.

Realtalk.

I automatically assume the girl is a **** if she has a list of requirements typed in block capitals on her profile.

What are some good openers? I finally caved & made a new one lmao.

I've been sending "hey, how's it going? :smile:"

What are some good openers? I finally caved & made a new one lmao.

I've been sending "hey, how's it going? :smile:"

9/10 that's not gonna work. If a chick is a 6/10 or better she is getting flooded with messages, you gotta make them stand out.

Sometimes this works But sometimes it doesnt, This is what I use on the regular...

Hey (insert her name if written in her profile or username) I was looking at your profile when my roommate happened to walked in & told me that if I don't message you, she will. Now, she is straight so it's most likely an empty threat, but she does have an eye for beauty. With that being said I'm totally trusting my moms judgement on this one. Just figured I'd let you know.

- (your name here)

Works a whole lot better than a "hey how's it going" or something generic.

If you don't live in jersey you can use it. Ha.

I just want to say that pof san diego is ridiculous and pointless. It pretty much just concentrates the entire Cali dating mentality into one singularity....

Too many hawt chicks and low-lifes going at it... (male or female)

Speaking from experience? :lol:

9/10 that's not gonna work. If a chick is a 6/10 or better she is getting flooded with messages, you gotta make them stand out.

Sometimes this works But sometimes it doesnt, This is what I use on the regular...

Hey (insert her name if written in her profile or username) I was looking at your profile when my roommate happened to walked in & told me that if I don't message you, she will. Now, she is straight so it's most likely an empty threat, but she does have an eye for beauty. With that being said I'm totally trusting my moms judgement on this one. Just figured I'd let you know.

- (your name here)

Works a whole lot better than a "hey how's it going" or something generic.

If you don't live in jersey you can use it. Ha.

Appreciate ya bro!

That mom one is cool if you're younger.

If you're over 25 your more likely to come off on some Norman Bates, psycho kinda vibe.

That mom one is cool if you're younger.

If you're over 25 your more likely to come off on some Norman Bates, psycho kinda vibe.
I just think it comes off as too canned/rehearsed.  Always try to tailor-fit your opening message to something unique in their profile.

I just think it comes off as too canned/rehearsed.  Always try to tailor-fit your opening message to something unique in their profile.
That requires putting a lot of effort into one person who might not even pan out.
Reading someone's profile takes maybe two minutes, thinking of something clever to say should take three minutes maximum (and I'm being generous with that one).  If you're not willing to put in the work to come off as an appealing person, you're playing the game all wrong.  Might not even pan out? So what.  You're investing five minutes where the ultimate payoff could be either a friend with benefits or finding a girl that's actually cool enough to wife up.  I'd say the investment is worth the risk.

If that's your approach, I'm not surprised that you aren't having much luck.

Last edited:
^^ Truth..

Dudes really about that instant gratification life huh.... And i thought i was lazy :smh: :lol:

This **** doesn't have to be Shakespeare though...... Just make a keen observation or ask an unusual question.

Yeah, except when the attractive girls basically write, "Hi my name is Ashley :smile: I like to have fun!"

How the hell am I supposed to comment on that? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom