Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Don't use any, but from what I see if you don't fill out a shirt nicely with a charming smile, you better have an original, unique, well written profile, or pics showing you doing cool things. Like real life.

I only have one photo, and it's a generic photobooth pic of my face and shoulders :lol:

I think it's all about getting them comfortable with giving you their #. Once you can secure that, get on that first meet and you're in :smokin

This. I wanna get back on there but I mean its discouraging to see that they read your message & have no intentions of replying to them.

They probably don't like you if they don't reply. Or they like somebody else more... Just deal with it. Allow them black sunglasses to descend from the heavens and settle gently on the bridge of your nose 8)

End of the day these sites are free and sending messages requires minimal effort. It's not that big of a deal.

But if you got to the stage were you're getting NO replies after putting a couple hundred out you need to take a long look in the mirror...

Last edited:
Girls have a lot more to lose on these sites than dudes. If you ain't getting messages back from DUDES, your physical appearance is definitely lacking.

9/10 she's messaging guys "out of her league" so to speak. OR she has something written on her profile that's a turn off....she is from Texas after all.

I have a feeling she's ignored at least twice as many messages from guys in that same time span :lol:

Girls have a lot more to lose on these sites than dudes. If you ain't getting messages back from DUDES, your physical appearance is definitely lacking.

9/10 she's messaging guys "out of her league" so to speak. OR she has something written on her profile that's a turn off....she is from Texas after all.

I have a feeling she's ignored at least twice as many messages from guys in that same time span
laugh.gif
THIS

shes definitely probably denied 80 messages from dudes who match her mentally/financially/physically

and since shes in NYC shes probably hittin up dudes who are ballin like a mf or clearly arent into her look

THIS

shes definitely probably denied 80 messages from dudes who match her mentally/financially/physically

and since shes in NYC shes probably hittin up dudes who are ballin like a mf or clearly arent into her look

why would dudes "ballin like a mf" in nyc be on okc? :lol:

or are they :nerd:

THIS

A few celebrities have admitted to using online dating sites, so you never know...

THIS

Time is the number one reason.

Same way guys pretend to be super busy while posting on Niketalk. Some people actually do have crazy schedules that don't necessarily allow them to meet new people on the regular.

Time is the number one reason.

Same way guys pretend to be super busy while posting on Niketalk. Some people actually do have crazy schedules that don't necessarily allow them to meet new people on the regular.
:lol:.
You actin real feminine right now making lil sly comments about how another dude handles his web business.
Dont worry about me son. Do you

ive been talking to this chick off and on all day and she wants me to come over & join her & her family for a pool party/bbq thing. Havent met her yet. Thing would be the first time. 

im like 
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

ive been talking to this chick off and on all day and she wants me to come over & join her & her family for a pool party/bbq thing. Havent met her yet. Thing would be the first time. 

im like 
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
Huge red flag.  Girl's gonna invite a random dude off of the internet to meet her family at the same time she meets him?  She's either crazy or really stupid.  Run far away and never look back.

im like 
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
just be careful. some people would use these websites to set you up. meaning if she looks hot and shes saying all the right things it maybe a setup. just have her send u pics and have her meet you somewhere public. my problem with online dating is i make the connection online but in person im thinking with my head instead of the other head

Huge red flag.  Girl's gonna invite a random dude off of the internet to meet her family at the same time she meets him?  She's either crazy or really stupid.  Run far away and never look back.
i told her im not going to your house the first time meeting you i dont need the biography of my life on 20/20

im so vexed so i finally met the mami from okc she was a black and spanish girl. saw her in person and she was thick which was a good thing we kisssssssssssssssssseddddd the entire night. like we ate we kissed we wlked around we held hands we kissed i went to tie my shoes we kissed we stood by the pier and we kissed.but mami didnt want to have sexs so i was puzzled. so now i think i might of scared her off or she playing head games

Back
Top Bottom