Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

really? has that worked.
realtak i should put a comma after it so them smart broads wont correct it
I kind of said that here a while ago... it almost worked :lol:
|I

99pbgn.png
:rofl:

yo got some bishes number. most likely she fat but idc how can i smash. i dont wanna spend any money besides gas money

Don't sleep on Datehookup....

I've smashed more chicks off DH than POF, and OKC combined. 

Mostly 3's though...but who cares...not like you're looking for wifey. 

Just good times. 

Man i was on pof for the longest time. I must have been that dude you see at the bus stop everyday for some of these girls running mixed race searches. I weren't even trying to freshen up my profile neither, stayed with the same picture for like a 18 month stretch :lol:

I dealt with a few chicks on there but going from first contact to smashing is a mine field. You put one foot wrong and you got another 50 thirsty dudes waiting in the wings ready to go that extra mile.

Realising how hard some of these dudes were going i decided not too take it to serious and just had some fun with it. Generally speaking my messages would be edgy/funny, sometimes verging on slander just to try and get the ball rolling cause i know being corny or simping isn't at all respected. I got dozens of phone numbers and if i was more hungry i could have doubled or tripled my conquests. I'm not one to put in that much time or effort just to get laid though. Plus unless the girl is just in it for sex i'm not really feeling it. I'm not one to lead a girl on just so i can hit either. Can't deal with the guilt man. I'd rather just beat off and sleep well at night :smokin

Last edited:
So what are y'all saying to these girls though? Like openers etc. maybe that's why I have bad luck, I probably come off desperate/too eager smh

Don't sleep on Datehookup....

I've smashed more chicks off DH than POF, and OKC combined. 

Mostly 3's though...but who cares...not like you're looking for wifey. 

Just good times. 
man I signed up for DH a few days ago. Nothing but Walruses and Ogres :x

I used to go original with every message. I'd skim over their profile, pick something out and make a joke or weird remark. 2 sentences tops. These broads are super privy to the whole copy/paste **** so i never bothered with it.

Play to your strengths. If you're good looking make sure you got good pictures. If you're witty put it out there..... But if you're somehow lacking on both of these fronts, you're gonna have to click on that 'body type' drop down list and narrow your search criteria to 'a few extra pounds' :smh:

Anybody got any luck with da milfs
I've had some 40-somethings message me.  Unfortunately, they were all an hour or more away from where I live or listed as wanting an actual relationship.  What's that about?

Other than that, I feel like the well is starting to run dry for me.  These are my top prospects at the moment:
you just stunted on all but one chick i met up off of pof, and you got two. . . .

i hate my location

I used to go original with every message. I'd skim over their profile, pick something out and make a joke or weird remark. 2 sentences tops. These broads are super privy to the whole copy/paste **** so i never bothered with it.

Play to your strengths. If you're good looking make sure you got good pictures. If you're witty put it out there..... But if you're somehow lacking on both of these fronts, you're gonna have to click on that 'body type' drop down list and narrow your search criteria to 'a few extra pounds' :smh:
:lol:

I forgot this is NT...

Dudes only hit 9's and up. 

I don't cuff no way, and once we have our fun most of the time I'm never heard from again. 

But I bet I'm having more fun with em anyway than those 9's dudes claim to be bagging. 

Last edited:
60 GUYS WHO DIDN'T WRITE ME BACK ON OKCUPID (AND WHAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON)

What really happens when you date by numbers.
Shani Silver
5 Hours Ago | 132 comments
Share on email

I'm not embarrassed by online dating. I'm not "new here" or "just looking around." I go on fun dates (and horrible ones), and I meet new people all the time. If that makes you squirm in your chair while twirling your engagement ring, so be it. For me, online dating is the most time-effective way to meet new people when you work 50+ hours per week. There, I said it.

It's been three months to the day since I moved to Brooklyn. I started online dating as soon as I got here, which is to say I never stopped online dating in my last city, I just updated a profile or two. The dating pool here is certainly bigger than in any other place I've lived, so I wasn't surprised to find email-able guys on OKCupid pretty often. I send a simple note, suggest meeting for a drink, then get back to work before my boss looks over my shoulder. Sound familiar?

After dates with two nice guys (meh) and one amazing guy who never asked me out again (****), I did a little accounting of my progress. It seemed that, for my effort, I should have been getting a little more action. As it turns out, I was right.

Maybe.

In three months, I emailed 67 men. Seven of them responded to me. Four of them emailed me without ever making plans to meet (guys, don't do that), and I met three of them in person. I am currently not dating any of them, leaving 60 men who read my email, checked out my profile, and were not impressed. As you can imagine, this can wear on the psyche, particularly when you take stock of it all at once.

[Uncorks wine, orders Chinese food.]

60? Seriously?

I imagine them as the army of abs from the movie "300" staring at me with their judging looks and leather sandals. I'm repulsive to 60 men that I found attractive? DAYUM something is wrong with me. I should change my photos, rewrite my profile, lose 10 pounds, dye my hair, and lower my standards. Whew, I have some work to do.

OR NOT.

Maybe I'm not their type. Maybe something about me doesn't fit their list of "musts." Maybe I should look at how many I emails I didn't respond to from guys who wanted to get in touch with me. Maybe not everyone is compatible with everyone they'd like to be, and here's the kicker: It's worse online.

There are more people in online dating than we'll ever have access to in like, a bar. It's essentially a visual assault of men numerically impossible in real life, so naturally the number of misses is going to be pretty high. Granted, taking the emotion of dating "failure" and explaining it with math is probably a balm for my bruised ego, but I'll take it.

That number might land in the hundreds someday. But we need to start thinking of this reality of online dating as OK, not insulting. I'm not looking for hundreds, I'm looking for someone to take me to see "Iron Man."

A web-based deep breath is in order.

I know I'm not alone, I know some of you are there, too. We're the single girls with married/engaged/cohabiting friends that just "wish I knew a nice guy for you." So here we are, with our unanswered emails, and solitary Saturdays, and effed-up dating stories our married friends are "entertained" by.

You've got a kindred spirit here.

And when you're having a rough time, a movie buddy.

View media item 482353View media item 482352View media item 482358

Hopefully this will help some of you pull your skirts down :smile:

Last edited:
I forgot this is NT...

Dudes only hit 9's and up. 

I don't cuff no way, and once we have our fun most of the time I'm never heard from again. 

But I bet I'm having more fun with em anyway than those 9's dudes claim to be bagging. 

I won't even get a hard on from a 3. An yea.....I've only hit 8s an up.

To each their own man. I just can't do it. It's not fair to myself first n foremost to give myself to such a low number. They'd win, id lose.....all for what? A nut? I've never been that thirsty in my life.

Part of the reason so many wack chicks be gassed up too these days.

I would chill. 

Dudes too picky, and she's right sometimes they just want a movie buddy...
wink.gif

And you know where that leads to on most Friday nights with the liq flowing...

I rather chill with a cool 3 than be by myself beating off on the weekend...real p is better than the hand any day of the week to me. 

Some dudes don't have time for the obstacles these so called 8's try to put you through...

Cut to the chase for a good time. 

I won't even get a hard on from a 3. An yea.....I've only hit 8s an up.

To each their own man. I just can't do it. It's not fair to myself first n foremost to give myself to such a low number. They'd win, id lose.....all for what? A nut? I've never been that thirsty in my life.

Part of the reason so many wack chicks be gassed up too these days.
eyes.gif

Stop frontin...

Ain't nobody gassing no 3's up...we make plans to chill, and go from there. 

No sweet words flowing form my mouth to try and mold them into wifey. 

If a chick get gassed from a hit and from then times are changing...

Try again. 

Talking bout you lose...man do chicks even consider you a 10?

Put it in proper perspective. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom