Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man, I've been checking this thread out for weeks and the lulz it's produced is gold + the helpful tips are cool. I set one up completely yesterday for okc and just put up 2 pics (1 face 1 standing selfie) and I already had 14 girls check out my profile with one "liking" it. No messages yet, feels bad but I guess I should hit up those that browsed me. What do I have to loose, right?

If you were going to have a child, would you want the other parent to be of the same ethnicity as you?

Would you strongly prefer to go out with someone of your own skin color / racial background?

If she is white and the answer is YES to both of these questions...how can we be an 85% match?

It's amazing to me how many profiles I've seen where the answer is yes to this question. Like, I can't fathom the thought process. So many beautiful people in this world, yet people are "sticking to their own kind" like it's 1951? I live in liberal DC but sooo many white chicks clicked yes for these questions.

It's amazing, it's not the racist news stories or personal experiences, it's the online dating world that has really opened my eyes about racist society.

I don't think it's a big deal.

Different people have different preferences when it comes to dating. Sometimes it's about race, but I think for the most part it's about what they're attracted to. Just because a girl isn't attracted to black guys doesn't make her a racist.

Not a big deal in the context of dating...but it's NOT simply "preference" That sounds good and all but no.

No one just happens to not be attracted to entire races...too many shapes/sizes/shades for that to even make sense.

It's something passed down directly or indirectly. "That's not how I was raised" is the most common phrase used when explaining this so called "preference"

Doesn't make her racist necessarily but there's a 99% chance her parents are...so she's probably just prejudice.

And it's not specific to one race or another there's varying degrees of it within each culture.

it's the online dating world that has really opened my eyes about racist society

Even more so with OKC...when people start answering those questions it's like a therapy session or something

They funny part is they don't even realize it...like in regards to "sexism" when guys answer those "are women obligated to shave their legs" or "have sex" questions

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I don't think it's a big deal.

Different people have different preferences when it comes to dating. Sometimes it's about race, but I think for the most part it's about what they're attracted to. Just because a girl isn't attracted to black guys doesn't make her a racist.

:stoneface: Ah yes, the old "preference" argument. FOH

Not a big deal in the context of dating...but it's NOT simply "preference" That sounds good and all but no.

No one just happens to not be attracted to entire races...too many shapes/sizes/shades for that to even make sense.

It's something passed down directly or indirectly. "That's not how I was raised" is the most common phrase used when explaining this so called "preference"

Doesn't make her racist necessarily but there's a 99% chance her parents are...so she's probably just prejudice.

And it's not specific to one race or another there's varying degrees of it within each culture.
Even more so with OKC...when people start answering those questions it's like a therapy session or something

They funny part is they don't even realize it...like in regards to "sexism" when guys answer those "are women obligated to shave their legs" or "have sex" questions

:lol: :smh:

Yep, you get it.

Last edited:
you send them stupid messages, mostly stupid funny.

heres a message i sent a biseexual girl

" so what will it take for me to make u bisexual?"

her response

"Grow up!! U stupid piece of ****!!!! I swear guys lik urself r worthlesss to humanity.."
:stoneface:

dang, I didn't know some females on POF can put character limits for the messages you have to send to them :\
i just skip right over them joints..sometimes it be some nice ones too :smh:

Character limit is clutch...unless you're sending the message.

I hate hi :smile: type messages.

View media item 501420

If you wanna keep some of the fatties away and have a conversation starter for the ladies post this (some will be amused...others furious)

I had it up my last go around :lol:

Put something like "no apples" as the caption
View media item 501430

Last edited:
Man this chick on POF (Ashx003x) wanted me to send nudes ASAP cleary I did not since I am a public official. The girls here are getting trashier by the minute.

indifferent.gif
Ah yes, the old "preference" argument. FOH
Yep, you get it.
roll.gif

Man this chick on POF (Ashx003x) wanted me to send nudes ASAP cleary I did not since I am a public official. The girls here are getting trashier by the minute.

Props for putting the name up. This thread needs more pics and/or names! Some of the best P I ever pulled off that website is POFisBS (her profile is all jokes). Please do not out me! That was in like '09. That woman could F. Going to go find some more of my ex pulls. God I'm immature.

Edit: anna1016 - She was good as well. Crazy as **** but fun to party with.

Last edited:
so im meeting a african american chick tomorrow, any tips. i told her lets meet in the mall somewhere populated i hope and pray this aint a set up. meeting people online is almost like meeting up with someone off CL to sell them a shoe. anything can go wrong. i need tips fellas i dont know if i should where a bullet proof vest or what?

so im meeting a african american chick tomorrow, any tips. i told her lets meet in the mall somewhere populated i hope and pray this aint a set up. meeting people online is almost like meeting up with someone off CL to sell them a shoe. anything can go wrong. i need tips fellas i dont know if i should where a bullet proof vest or what?

You gotta be trollin w this... Dead that mall stuff. Meet her at the bar and grab some drinks and appetizers. Mad easy. Also, go in for a kiss right off the bat. 50/50 she'll kiss back. If not, at least she'll know you're confident.

Last edited:
i need tips fellas i dont know if i should where a bullet proof vest or what?

Definitely wear a kevlar vest, and if you don't got one buy one ASAP.

I mean she is black...:lol:

post her picture already too, that way if you get murked we'll at least know who did it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom