Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Im starting to think that my height is my downfall on these sites
mean.gif
No love for the short guys
I'm saying man
mean.gif
I've seen really short guys pull some badjoints,if you guys carry yourselves confidently you should be good...

Im starting to think that my height is my downfall on these sites :smh: No love for the short guys
I'm saying man :smh:
I've seen really short guys pull some badjoints,if you guys carry yourselves confidently you should be good...

Yeah, this is online dating, not your local bar. How you carry yourself means nothing when all you have are words on a page and some photos.

If you're short, either 1. lie about your height or 2. stop online dating because you're not going to get anywhere.

Last edited:
Im starting to think that my height is my downfall on these sites :smh: No love for the short guys

Yeah, this is online dating, not your local bar. How you carry yourself means nothing when all you have are words on a page and some photos.

If you're short, either 1. lie about your height or 2. stop online dating because you're not going to get anywhere.

:lol: u sure its the hight and not that profile pic? just saying ...

nah. Like realistically, Im not going to say Im a model. But Im far from ugly. My profile gets plenty of views, but as soon as those girls see that 5'5 :smh: its over

:lol:

Last edited:
my homie used to go crazy on POF baggin them on a regular then he got simped up with some lame chick.

he was also on tender/tinder(sp?) for a while said it was better than pof but it was iphone only. too bad for me

anyone ever use tinder?

Been talking to this one chick since Monday. At first it was all good her texts had value, always texted right back for the most part.

But then she wouldn't send me a selfie. Red flag. Went in for the meet up now she gotta work, it's too hot (it's been upper 90's in jersey all week but still) and then it was her sisters bday.

I'm like f this. I'm not some small **** chode who can't get a date.

Straight up WWE style when releasing talent I said "best of luck in all future endeavors"

Good looking chick tho except her not wanting to send a selfie. Smh.

This was on okc might switch to pof. I was on pof before and there's so many more girls on there.
IDk dude you might be right. But then again you might wanna also chill out. Stay patient. Your not gonna get what you want over night. I know it seems like a year when its only a couple of days but good things come to those who wait. 
grin.gif

Ya telling my mans to wait while Tyrone is balls deep in her spleen. He moved on. On to the next one.

my homie used to go crazy on POF baggin them on a regular then he got simped up with some lame chick.
he was also on tender/tinder(sp?) for a while said it was better than pof but it was iphone only. too bad for me
anyone ever use tinder?

Ya most of them look lonely and I think height doesn't matter to them because they pretty much know the deal when a 26 year old messages a 45 year old :lol:

nah. Like realistically, Im not going to say Im a model. But Im far from ugly. My profile gets plenty of views, but as soon as those girls see that 5'5 :smh: its over

5'5 :wow:

My condolences.

anyone ever use tinder?
My homie showed me that a couple days ago, I believe it connects through FB & searches through your friends.. it kind of looked like the "Meet Me" feature on POF where you can only message each other if you have a mutual meet
Opened up my ages to 45, looking for those cougars now :lol:
:lol: :evil:

gonna try this real quick :nerd:

mean.gif
I'm saying man
mean.gif

laugh.gif
u sure its the hight and not that profile pic? just saying ...
nah. Like realistically, Im not going to say Im a model. But Im far from ugly. My profile gets plenty of views, but as soon as those girls see that 5'5
mean.gif
its over
laugh.gif
http://www.tallerheels.com/

Im fine with my height. Its just for purposes of these sites, its a downside

And ive tried Tinder. They variety really isnt there, compared to OKC and pof

mean.gif
I'm saying man
mean.gif

laugh.gif
u sure its the hight and not that profile pic? just saying ...
nah. Like realistically, Im not going to say Im a model. But Im far from ugly. My profile gets plenty of views, but as soon as those girls see that 5'5
mean.gif
its over
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im fine with my height. Its just for purposes of these sites, its a downside

And ive tried Tinder. They variety really isnt there, compared to OKC and pof
hy not just message short girls?

Back
Top Bottom