Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So I tried that opening statement on a few chicks some attractive others fat n not so attractive...so far the attractive ones were like get that ******** outta here and the bigger ones were ready to bust it open :smh:...one girl tried to air me out lmao

Last edited:
So I tried that opening statement on a few chicks some attractive others fat n not so attractive...so far the attractive ones were like get that ******** outta here and the bigger ones were ready to bust it open :smh:...one girl tried to air me out lmao

I looked at a bunch of reviews for this (hilarious btw, it's like reading youtube comments), and this is the exact sentiment of [seemingly] every dude on there :lol:

Drunkninja - Sure thing. What are your thoughts on the standing 69 position? I work out, so I can handle it. You are a little bigger, but I love a challenge. Just make sure not to use teeth. The last **** that tried that ****, while we were licking and sucking on each others fun parts in the standing 69, I ****ing tombstone piledrived her ***, fapped on her, and then walked the **** out. I assume you can handle it though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

these bodybuilding cats are wild

:wow: :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted it in TAY...figured it would be good to post here too.

Bernie Mac and Mr. Chi City with the good tips.

Skip to 42 mins.

Mr. Chi city.

Skip to 4:55

An "educated" black woman posted this on her datehookup profile...**** kinda pissed me.off..cats were calling her a gold digger she replied by saying that only insecure men call financially secure women names like that...if that makes sense

I really hope you read this update after many unwanted solicitations I felt the need to express: I like height in my men preferrably to start with at least 6'2. No I do not like skinny men or big men. I like my men muscular. Have a career before you begin to speak with me, if your hustle doesnt come with a 401k or any retirement package leave me be. And above all else, be single.

Last edited:
*****...and your p better have gold coming out of it. 

All the women in the world, and she thinks a dude is going for that? 

mean.gif

:lol: Oh ok ma, you are a catch. That's why you're on a dating site. Please believe chicks with their **** together get snatched up in real life. If you having problems, it's you ma with your lofty expectations that you don't even match.

Not to be a captain or anything but there's nothing wrong with what she's saying there.

Due to the volume of messages they get women have to be more raw on these sites to separate the wheat from the chaff...

Having said that..... if she's busted she can go **** herself .

Not to be a captain or anything but there's nothing wrong with what she's saying there.

Due to the volume of messages they get women have to be more raw on these sites to separate the wheat from the chaff...

Having said that..... if she's busted she can go **** herself .
See...

mean.gif

never fails. 

Back
Top Bottom