Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Bruh gonna be piping and her kids gonna jump on your back thinking you're a pony.
laugh.gif
, na kids are gonna be away for the weekend she a fresca talking to me in spanish

its almost too easy everything im saying shes feeling, shes super horny i hope she doesnt have a disease or something. shes not fat or skinny shes in between but her face is cute nice lips. she just got a lose tongue i thought i was a pervert but she takes it to another level. im def gonna go with a hotel. she invited me to her crib.

its almost too easy everything im saying shes feeling, shes super horny i hope she doesnt have a disease or something. shes not fat or skinny shes in between but her face is cute nice lips. she just got a lose tongue i thought i was a pervert but she takes it to another level. im def gonna go with a hotel. she invited me to her crib.

Nah, probably just has daddy issues.

But definitely put your jimmy hat on. Can never be too safe.

Maaan I tell you. I've been on on Pof for nearly a month now and no luck, and I know why. My looks, I'm not ugly but its that I look young. Im 19 and a half but I look 16. No facial hair and on top of that im type skinny. These females look at my pictures and see a youngin and they don't even respond back. Even the younger ones (18-19) don't pay no attention. I had this one chick that just turn 18 say "Lmao what are like 9 years old?"
mean.gif
I just want some easy yambz, what is a young bull to do famb?

Maaan I tell you. I've been on on Pof for nearly a month now and no luck, and I know why. My looks, I'm not ugly but its that I look young. Im 19 and a half but I look 16. No facial hair and on top of that im type skinny. These females look at my pictures and see a youngin and they don't even respond back. Even the younger ones (18-19) don't pay no attention. I had this one chick that just turn 18 say "Lmao what are like 9 years old?" :smh: I just want some easy yambz, what is a young bull to do famb?

Don't sweat the baby face. I was like that too, now I'm 27. The older you get the better it becomes. Id rather look like Steph Curry and Kyrie then Greg Oden and lebron.

I had this one chick that just turn 18 say "Lmao what are like 9 years old?" :smh: I just want some easy yambz, what is a young bull to do famb?

Gotta diversify the portfolio, online game is not bad, but it's limited and the demographic quality is very low. and it isn't helping that you have a baby face :lol:

Example: get on facebook and see what 18+ local club events are going on, there gonna be a sausage fest most likely :lol: :lol: but there's really no better way to meet girls than in person, especially if you can make a strong impression :nthat:

Remember if you meet a girl online, then meet her in real life, when you meet in real life you have to basically recreate/maintain whatever attractiveness you had going, it's like starting from scratch basically.

Last edited:
I find it really odd that copy/pasting pickup lines works effectively on POF. for example I use this pickup line so many times:
and I get a response almost everytime I use it. It's mind blowing to me
laugh.gif
. Try it out and see for yourself
I used it on a few chicks today and I got a some responses back about the message but when I tried to progress the conversation they did not respond. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Imma stick to my method that actually gets me conversations. Thanks tho 
wink.gif

Went on my first date POF date on Saturday, went better than I expected :D.. though I did have the thought that I was getting set-up at one point :\

Back
Top Bottom