Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So I apologized to most of the girls I hit with that "I only wanna smashline"...

But my god did it work, either most these chicks are horny or just vulnerable. Or either I just leveled my self.

Went on my first date POF date on Saturday, went better than I expected :D.. though I did have the thought that I was getting set-up at one point :\
you lucky m'fer
I haven't met anyone off the site yet. I be too busy working :\

roll.gif
at im worth more than red lobster
took my chick to red lobster...I can't feed no friends ho

I've met 5+ girls off OKC I think.

Only one date didn't go that great, although I wasn't eem mad because she was way chubbier than her photos entailed (they were "older" photos :smh:)

Last edited:
Forgot I had posted in this thread :lol:

Have you guys heard of meet me? I try to keep it on the down low because it has been very effective for me.

we should create a list of dos and donts on okc and pof. like dont give a girl ur number after the second message. do send her two sentence about her profile.

dont  keep messaging them if they dont write you the frist time. im still meeting the spanish chick fri seems to good to be true.

we should create a list of dos and donts on okc and pof. like dont give a girl ur number after the second message. do send her two sentence about her profile.

dont  keep messaging them if they dont write you the frist time. im still meeting the spanish chick fri seems to good to be true.
We have a good one over at BB.com with lots of good tips and links to other helpful forums.

Check it out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138384803&page=1

Back
Top Bottom